First thoughts on "new" meeting...

by konceptual99 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

25:20 of video

Sister Silhouette: "You have a beautiful home here."

Follow-up statements:

- Option A - Wouldn't you like to find true happiness by selling your home and donating the equity to Almighty God's chosen ones on earth, and thereafter sponging off of the goodwill of others like I do?

- Option B - Can I share a Scripture with you? This Scripture clearly shows that all of those that are not worshiping the True God as I say, will be destroyed, but that their property will remain, somewhat like a neutron bomb.

My family has suffered for this belief, and deeply desire to be rewarded by assuming ownership to your home as a reward.

Would you like to learn more about this loving arrangement?

• username
    username
    Oh and another thing I observed in the video. The amount who are sat on the front seats....no one sits on the front seats volenterely!
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    The guy who introduces this vid, he looks more like one of the people who are really in charge of this corporation. Not the usual soppy GB member, this guy looks like a hit man.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

Mmmmm. Looks like we could all be wrong....

The video still featured the Benefit book and there is a new speech counsel slip. Image to come....

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

No matter what new program the Society comes up with, it always involves their having to PRINT something. It's as if they can't help themselves.

True to form, this program is no different, right down to the repetitive questions with pre-packaged answers that leave no room for a genuine discussion to ensue or any unplanned dialogue to occur whatsoever.

• St George of England
    St George of England

The video still featured the Benefit book and there is a new speech counsel slip. Image to come....

Yes I noticed the lad who did the reading received "counsel" on enthusiasm from the Benefit book. I couldn't watch any more of this; was the book used again? It will be interesting to see the new counsel slip!

George

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    So first they say there will be no student talks but apparently the 'brother' was counselled. So does this mean women are being removed from the platform altogether if they're not giving student talks?
  • konceptual99
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    I wonder how the second/third school will work?
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Is this just about renaming it and avoiding the potential for legal pitfalls associated with the word "school" I wonder?

Edit: classroom 1 and classroom 2, h'mmm......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit