First thoughts on "new" meeting...

by konceptual99 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Had a quick look at the workbook and flicked through the sample meeting video.

The increased use of video shows the trend for more centralised dissemination of "best practice" . Sure there isn't really a "school" any more and the format is a bit different but I think those that called it as the same old crap just in new package got it pretty much right.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    It seems to me. More opportunity for Sisters to have a share, just in case a congregation is lacking Brothers. The demo video was different using shadow figures instead of real actors. Still looks like the same boring crap...just changed up a little to feel new!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A true teacher yearns for his students to surpass him. Not so with the WTBTS. They are truly Orwellian in their disdain for their followers.

DD

• wifibandit
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Looks as boring as old program! Barf! Had to skim through it...couldn't take the entire program.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    It seems like a lot of ink and effort will be going into the production of these monthly work-books - no wonder they switched to printing one issue of the Watchtower or Awake every other month. They simply wouldn't have the man-power and money to print that fancy workbook every month in addition to printing a copy of both magazines every single month.
  • cofty
    cofty
    The pretentiousness of everybody in that video makes me want to scream!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah, but we are told that witnesses are NOT robots...??

But here is the EXACT way it should all happen....copy this...don't stray from the format...be a clone.....

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Our CLAM Meeting? Our Mid-week CLAM?
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I love the zoom in on people nodding their head in 100% agreement. The complete focus of everyone.

The reality is children fighting over arm rest or sleeping. Parents looking exhausted worrying about this months water bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit