Dallas Apostaphotography

by DFWnonJW 103 Replies latest members adult

• Jesika
    Jesika

I had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun and loved meeting everyone!!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOO I am of the spanish cong now(even though I only speak alittle), I have to show my mom that (she's puerto rican and speaks alot more then I do LOL).

Oh, just so you all know, my mom and step dad don't have a prob with their pics being shown.

I would love for you all to see what my mom and step dad look like so POST AWAY!!!!!!!!

Email---I hate the way I look in pics too, but you are still a hottie!!!!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

hey email...don't you mean: SPANICH CONGREGACHUN, MENG?

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

BY THE WAY....slippy.....

our "moan-ment", i mean, moment at Dunston's was unforgettable......

Native

• email
    email

You're so funny Native...

Anyone with any more Dallas Pics?... I don't have too many more to post...

• Jesika
    Jesika

Animal is working on his pic's tonite.

• email
    email

The Official Sponsor of the Dallas Apostafest!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LMAO

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I've got a few more that I'd like to post but like you email, I don't want to put up a pic of someone that would rather not be seen. So I'm in a quandry as to post or not to post. I will say I got some red-eyed demonz pics that are pretty cool! hehe Normally you'd not want the "redeye" in your photos but at an apostafest I think it rather fitting eh?

• Jesika
    Jesika

I just got the ok from Shutterbug that it is ok to post pics of himself and his wife.

Post away .

And any pics of my bf and my parents are ok too (mom and step dad).

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Here is Mister Animal, XenaWarrior, Not_Interested, Scootergirl, and that Eyegirl with handlebars

Not_Interested, Spicy, Pr_Capone, and LittleToe all huddled together chatting with the brethern that could not join us...ummm...I have no idea what all those containers are in front of the computer

That beefcake from the Northland--brother Beans, flanked with the ever lovely lovelies: XenaWarrior and Sloan

Joy and Valis...two very horny people...(Valis--where were the glitter horns at this point?)...You can just see the look of chagrin that yet again...Joy still gets a longer list than Valis in the Apostates Little Black Book of Names.

XenaWarrior and Miss Heaven...along with a Naeblis Monkey in Heaven's lap...is that a beer in his paw? Lucky monkey indeed.

Luscious LyinEyes and Eyegirl (sans handlebars)

Animal and Valis checking out patches

WildTurkey...with hair??? The final sign that Barmaggedon is upon us!!!

XenaWarrior and Email (WHY OH WHY DIDN'T I KISS THAT BOY WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE???)

That's all I have for now...as I get more...I will post them for you all...I sat flipping through them all several times this afternoon...getting a slight twinge of pain in my chest that it's all over already...either that or I was choking on a Blue's Clue's fruit snack again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit