Dallas Apostaphotography

by DFWnonJW 103 Replies latest members adult

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That was a great job DWF,,,,,,,wonderful, I wouldnt mind trying to place that magazine!!!!!!!!

Now I know someone who made the cover of the Watchtower,,,,,,,, Valis, oh evil one may I have your autograph????????????

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Hey E~mail,

You made a mistake that is SIXOFNINE in that picture NOT Comf!!! Get your apostates straight!!!!!!!

• email
    email

You're all right... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY SIXofNine... 'S'OL... it is not COMF but Six....I guess all bald heads look the same to me when I have a buzz... at least I could Identify WildTurkey!... Anyway I think I was STILL getting all those toxins and alchohol out of my body when I posted that... I can't edit the text on the post... but I hope this helps to clarify it...

Love you all!

• Valis
    Valis

Yes dede...autographs are 3 tickets...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

How's that toosh val?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Last I saw it, it was all red and sore. The skin was even broken in a few places. Ohhhh, wait. What I meant to say was...........

I can only assume that it is all red and sore, Travis said that the skin was even broken in a few places.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* native...I have bruises on my bruises...*LOL*

Great pics everyone...I wish my camera had been working, but I trust that more pics are forthcoming.

email...you are great man...thanks for coming to play with us in Dallas...you da man brudda!

Beans...the man who could smile and laugh just for shaking his hand....BTW has the Stamina X wore off bro or are you still walking around like Woody Wood Pecker? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

You guys had an AWESOME time!!! I will DEFINITELY NOT miss another one!!!

Fire

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Wow sounds like you all had a great time. Maybe we can sort one out for England. Or even us Brits can go over to the next one in America !!!

Keep the pics coming you all look great ! nice to see how you have all moved on from the clean cut JW look !

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Damn, I miss you all and I am drinking out of my Slippy cup right now. It seems to have followed me home.

Email, hats off to you brother. A hip hop, a hippy, a slippy, a hip hop hippity doo.....

Valis, I think that you and I were twin brothers in another life. How ya feelin' you animal!!??! Flame on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit