Dallas Apostaphotography

by DFWnonJW 103 Replies latest members adult

• email
    email

Thanks Slip... and Valis... I had a BLAST!!... you are all AWSOME people... I can't wait to do it all over again...

More pics coming this way!! (I'm just being careful to those who whish not to show their pics... so... If i make a mistake of posting someone that I didn't know didn't wanted to be shown... please let me know... but know it was an honest mistake)

Love you all!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Slinpnslider, your breasts are much smaller in the pictures than in your bio for this forum. I was kinda disappointed. No offense. :)

• email
    email

And then our brothers in Kilts!

BigTex

and LittleToe

Here we have SixofNine in a hurry because he forgot to wear his Kilt for the photo Op.....

Here's the Dynamic Duo again...

• email
    email

Members of the honorary spanish congregation:

from left to right... TheStar, NativeNY , Pr_capone, me ("email") and Jesika...

Love you guys!!

• riz
    riz

Let's Get Pissed! ( when i saw these pics, i said that out loud in my best scottish accent.)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

>clears throat for best Scottish accent<

That's right laddie. We looked dead sexy. Aye, and manly too. Me last name is Scott you know.

OK OK. Although I think kilts should be mandatory for all apostafests from now on. It was really quite comfortable, although a bit warm for my delicate southern nature and the warm Texas climate. Maybe I should move to Edinburgh. Now that would be grand.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Six-of Nine: I see's you now who's the voyeur hmmm LOL

Everyone looks like the had a blast <thinking hmmm I could fix email up with my daughter>

<of the plotting class>

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

That picture of the Spanish speaking congregation really doesn't do justice to how beautiful those luscious females were. ummmmm.....

*drooling*

• email
    email

That's right slip... I HATE how I look in pics... it doesn't do me any justice... oh wait... OH... you're talking about the GIIIIIRLS!!! ... you're soooo right on that one!!!

<of the "Slaughing" Out Loud class>

• email
    email

I have some more pics that I took around the tables... and I would like to post them but... I don't want to upset anyone that doesn't want their pics posted... I already know some people that don't want that... and that's cool... I editded the pic... but... is there someone ELSE? please let me know... send me a message or something... Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit