Dallas Apostaphotography

by DFWnonJW 103 Replies latest members adult

• animal
    animal

Mister Animal? That aint what you called me there!

I didnt realize how much shorter you all were, than me....

Animal

• Xena
    Xena

You know Jo I am getting the feeling you just want me for my pants.....I feel so dirty now...I thought we had something special..I mean when I was nestled there between the northern goddess viewing the beauty of the dual moons of Canada and the US..I felt a BOND...but now I find you only wanted me there so you could run your hands up and down my pants...

well...I guess it is best I found this out now.....

• Solace
    Solace

Email,

"I hate how I look in pictures"

Oh Shutt up Sexy Menudo Boy, you know damn well everyone was drooling over you!

I have some pics, I promise to only post decent ones, plese let me know if it isnt ok and I will delete them. I havent heard from anyone and I think I know who doesnt want theirs posted so I'll get some up in a few.

God didnt anyone get one of Beans in them damn pants? I desperatly need a pic of that!

• email
    email

Pictures of the congregation

• myself
    myself

email, great pics! You forgot to name all the attendees in the congregation. (Don't forget to include the names of the servers.)

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOL EMAIL,

Nice shot of the side and back of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• email
    email

I will do that in the next post myself ... There were too many on those pic to name them all... we we can make a game out of that post... let's call the game Name Your Apostate... how's that

• Satanus
    Satanus

Great pictures, email. Are those papers the words for songs?

SS

• email
    email

From left to right and around the table: My brother/Hair Twin and Candian Overbeer Beans, XenaWarrior, Heaven, Lyineyes, Roo, An Obnoxious Waitress, Jade's Husband and finally but not least the beautiful hair of Jade

Again... Brother Beans (always trying to steel the camera) and SixOfNine... now I know why you put all those name tags on you... so I don't confuse you with COMF... wich by the way you can see in the backgroud sitting next to MegaDude.

• myself
    myself

That sounds like fun email. I wish I could have been there. Maybe I can have my pic imposed so I can be included, I feel so left out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit