Dallas Apostaphotography

by DFWnonJW 103 Replies latest members adult

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ok, I can see them now.

• animal
    animal

I had a blast too.. and will try to throw a few photos I took up here... I am pushing around 300 pictures so far.

Speaking of big numbers.... we have exceded $500 as of last count this morning. Our challenge to other fests has just gotten harder.

Animal

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    we have exceded $500

That is fantastic! I can't think of a better cause than to help out Simon.

• dottie
    dottie

LMAO @ Valis!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's truly a watchtower cover to remember !!!!!! Looks like everyone had an awesome time and I was sorry that I couldn't be there...It was VERY cool to talk to some of you Friday nite...Thanks to animal for the webcam and laptop for making us all around the world feel like we were in Dallas for at least a little while...

Hugs to All...

Dottie

• Simon
    Simon

Looks like you had a blast ... I thought the "kilt thing" on the logo you did was a joke - didn't realise it was going to be for real! (Angharad is making 'ooh legs' comments behind me as I type )

What can I say about the fundraising?!

We're first of all very touched that you thought of us and very grateful as it is a huge help and will go a long way to keeping the site running without it stretching us as much as it has done. As I think I already posted, I just got a rather large pay-cut so would be noticing the outgoings much more than usual (I normally tried not to think about it too much and let Mr Visa worry, lol).

(((Thank you))) all who were involved in this - I've seen some of the web-cam shots so know how difficult it must have been (oh, the sacrifices you were willing to make). Of course now, I wish I'd gone myself with a pocket full of tickets but unfortunately, Angharad is onto things too so I'm unlikely to ever be able to slink off to an Apostafest without her in my life ... but hey, I'm sure I'll be able to stick a pin on her and she'll be happy

Can't wait to see more pics ...

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, forgot to add - the web-cam was such a cool idea and really gave a lot of us the chance to feel part of it (and a little green with envy ... damn that pr-capone - always seemed to be flanked by Apostababettes! )

Thanks animal !

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Animal: First thanks so much for the time and effort you put in to make us at home feel like we were there, geez I got hung over watching LOL

To all looks like a fun time was had by all! and what you did for Simon is just too cool

• neyank
    neyank

Oh man.

You'all know what this means don't you?!?!?

It means that the rest of us are going to have to come up with a way to have a great apostofest too.

neyank

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

It was brilliant - felt i was with you all.

Animal you are a genius!!!!!!!

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay, uploaded more photos. We've got tons here and I would love to put them all on this thread, but I'm a bit sensitive about that sort of thing if you know what I mean.

Lyin Eyes and Wild Turkey wondering what those fried things were

The truth is now known about our beloved District Overbeer

This was given to me by Xena Warrior and I will keep it in a place of honour for it is very precious.

There's got to be a morning after.

Everyone was moving slowly after Dunston's. Even my 9 year old Jennie was feeling sympathy pains. In the background is our two beloved District Overbeers, pr_capone (Kansas) and Beans (Canada eh?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit