Dallas Apostaphotography

by DFWnonJW 103 Replies latest members adult

• email
    email

District Overbeen with his new magic bottle... a gift from sister "Sandy Ramos"

And then... the moment of truth... sister NativeNY putting order to all the "disorderly conduct"...

• email
    email

Notice the way the demonized smurf (on the background) looks at her dicipline...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Dang! I mist *all* the fun! I am *so sorry* I couldn't come: had mid-term reviews and a big project due. By the time I got out of school, it would have been 9 p.m. before I got there. Oh well.. looks like you guys had a great time!!! Thanks for posting all the pictures.. looks like an excellent time was had by all!

Country Girl

• email
    email

The pre-Apostafest...

Comf, Xenawarrior and Valis

Heaven, Animal, SlipNslideMaster with his 'Slippy cup' and Xena

LyinEyes and Heaven

Sister XenaWarrior rasing her hand to answer a question while we conducted a bible study with her at the hotel.

WildTurkey, Sloan, Eyegirl and Slippy

• email
    email

Can you feel the love in this A-Fest?

Eyegirl, Joy2Bfree and JoannaDandy

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Oh damn. after seeing what I did from the spectator's viewpoint,,,,,i'd better update my passport NOW!!! ARGENTINA ANYONE?

• email
    email

LOL or 'S'MAO @ Native ... yeah... you better start running NOW!! he actually showed us the briuses the next day... If I were you I would run for my life...

• email
    email

After dinner...( AND the slapping )... Sister NativeNY was kind enough to conduct the Watchtower Study with the atendees... as properly suggested she was wearing a napkin on her head... You could feel the joy as we were provided with spiritual food at the proper time.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Ok, this is for Comf via special request. A full sized version of the WT (no, not Wild Turkey) featuring the Dallas Apostafest RingMaster / Ringleader?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

That is one hell of a photochop there man. Looks great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit