Will silentlambs Be DF???

by silentlambs 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: This will look very suspicious to thinking JWs.

In otherwords, "no one will ever be suspicious."

Farkel

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Farkle,
    I knew someone would make a remark on that statement of mine.
    Why am I not surprised that you were the one?

All I have to say is there must be a few thinking JWs or none of us would be here or escaped in the first place.

Lets be positive and HOPE there are more like us.

ChiChi

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

There are plenty more like us. Don't worry...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

If I was a true-blue JW in Bill's congregation, I would have to understand that this judicial committee is going to casue a media frenzy, it's going to look bad on Dateline, it's going to make going out in field service absolutely suck.

If I were a member of that congregation, I would be yelling at Watchtower to lay off right now.

Watchtower, of course, wants persecution really BADLY and won't do it.

In that congregationand surrounding areas, there is going to be a backlash. Mark my words.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

yeah more then likely so. But the entire congergation and surrounding ones are probably already in the mind set that it will just be another prophecy being fullfilled.
    And im more then sure that those who do think that, do think that with all thier hearts.

Somewhere down the road through all this they got thier signals crossed and forgot about praying for one another.
    Now adays it seems that anyone who is missguided(in thier eyes) are working for satan.

I'm glad Jesus didn't think like that.

yeah...I believe in Jesus.[8>]

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

for the WTS to be making this stupid of a move they must be scared ....hey WTS, how's it feel to be in bed with the Catholic Church....how's the sex compared to, uummmm, lets see, the "Wild Beast?"

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"While we may of course realize there are no grounds for such allegations that Jehovah’s Organization hides or protects those who molest or abuse children, it’s good for us to be able to answer those who may ask us, sincerely ask us, about this in our ministry. This evening we are going to look at some references and I encourage you to write them down and when you go home review them as a family…"

OMG, couldn't you just GAG? And the misled, loyal sheep will obediently write down their assigned "references" and rehearse-uh-discuss them as a family....armed and obedient to the "Theocratic Warfare" now set before them...and diligently preparing for the "persecution" of their beloved Brothers......I'm afraid this will only more firmly set their resolve and fan the flames of "the END is just around the corner".........

The burning I'm feeling is NOT the result of "hot flashes", but from righteous indignation.

Annie............who despises hypocrites

UADNA-NY

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-Upstate NY Division

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"WHAT SADDENS US THE MOST IS NOT"
    that our policy may have unintentionally allowed a child to be harmed, or prevented a child from beginning a healing process, but that certain members have the audacity to question our, or rather policies directed by Jehovah God. Yes, that's it, Jehovah God has not yet let us know why it is that we should protect molesters, but you can be assured that we will be filing as a "friend of the court" at the upcoming Catholic Church proceedings........In the meantime, we will cleanse our organization of these, of these, PROTECTORS OF CHILDREN...........

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

what whould happen if you go

"no..I disfellowship you"

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Just a thought, but how about going to your local NBC affiliate...to run a late night news follow-up of the network story. I believe you could get some extra up-to-date 'punches' in. I think they would be very open to that AND as reporters, wanting to be fair, they would go to the judical committee to get their side of the 'story'...we all know where that would go (nowhere).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit