Will silentlambs Be DF???

by silentlambs 88 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I didn't even know about this family, and you're right sf;

put the name into a search engine and you get big buncha hits.

Ho Hum, just another day in the cult...

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

All the same, I deleted the names. Think they were watching on a Saturday? My Bad.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Oh, and Bill, One more thing. Bring a tape recorder. Heck, Dateline might be able to hook you up with a decent wire.

YERUSALYIM

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

You know they're going to make sure that his elders check him throughly now. ;)

Expect a strip-search now Bill. ;)

It's a shame we can't get some dirt dug up over here in the UK too. Hit 'em with a double whammy. :)

Ignored_One

• sf
    sf

One of the many search hits:

Elder leaves faith to protest child molestation policies
    ... essentially a closed community . . . " It took several years before Carl and Barbara
    Pandelo of New Jersey left Jehovah's Witnesses. In 1988, their 12-year-old ...
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/bowen.html

Question for SILENTLAMBS:

Did you in fact, "leave your faith"? Or just step down as the P.O.? This is somewhat confusing to the re-searcher, no? Please clarify for the lurker too.

Thank you, sKally

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hillary_Step said:

: Jaracsz privately admits that changes need to be made to the Organization, but he views it as a compromise to allow change to be thrust upon ‘Gods Organization’ by ‘Satanic’ forces. His swan song is ‘change from within, not from without’.

LOL! So he knows that the organization has really f**ked up on child molestation, but because 'Satan' is telling them to change, he won't do it. Is that shooting yourself in the foot, or what?

But who cares about the WTS shooting itself in the foot? Let them shoot themselves in the head for all I care. What's truly sad is that they let their massive pride get in the way of doing what is right for the most helpless 'sheep' of all -- the children who are being molested.

AlanF

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    However, the announcement that "xxxx was DFed for conduct unbecoming a christian" would be equally actionable in my opinion, if not more so.

That's probably why they did away with that wording several years ago. Now, they just announce that so-and-so "has been disfellowshipped."

NOTE TO BILL: Several of the posters here have encouraged you to contact Dateline and inform them as to what's going on. I think you should take it a step further and inform ALL news media, as many as you can reach, by issuing a press release describing what the Watchtower is doing. I'm sure you know how to get it to the major networks and wire services, and perhaps some of us here could get the release to our local newspapers, tv stations, etc. Given enough information - as much as has been described on this thread - any reasonably intelligent person would clearly see through the Watchtower's desperate ploy. Maybe even some of the mind-numbed JW zombies would wake up a bit if they saw the truth about their organization in the media.

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
    But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Hold a press conference before and after the Judicial Committee hearing.

YERUSALYIM

• Salud
    Salud

Bill,
    Would it not be better for all three parties concerned to *not* meet with the committee's. Why give them the satisfaction of disfellowshipping you after a judicial meeting. Don't give them that pleasure. Better if you don't meet and they disfellowship you unjustly, it would be bad PR on their part. We have been telling many friends re. you and your website and that it is run by an elder, and that you are *not* disfellowhipped. You should see their eyes light up. What this will do is give the Society the satisfaction of now referring to your site as an apostate site or one run by a disgruntled opposer. It will close an audience who was still willing to listen. I can see their strategy. I know the inevitable, but don't make it easy for them. Appeal all the way to the Society. My appeal from the first judicial meeting to the response from the Society took 2 1/2 months. Stall them as long as you can, at least until Dateline airs. Many witnesses we spoken too are going to watch esp. because your still a witness. Hopefully we can ride this out as far as we can. Good luck!!

• waiting
    waiting

Interesting about the appeals - which I'm sure Bill has already thought of

1. Show up - with as many people as possible, and picture taking. Even a little interview before & after of Bill & wife - and any witnesses against "supposed dividing work."

2. Naturally, appeal in writing.
    3. Hopefully, the appeal approval - or decline - will be in writing.
    4. Go to appeal, same situation.
    5. Repeat if necessary.

How does one prove "causing division" or not? Each side bring witnesses? Well, Bill never divided me!

Of course, with cameras, papers, names, faces, - it would make an interesting sideline story to Dateline and newspapers. Humble Christian man thrown out of church for protecting molested children. Of course, the other people involved should respectfully get their own news headings too. What if same scenario is played out with each of the three? Too much for "just coincidence."

The timeline is fascinating. I agree with Hilliary in that the satisfaction of being able to tell the local jw's that Bill Bower and others are "just disgruntled Xjw's" is all important.....just as it was with Ray Franz.

But remember, if Ray Franz hadn't been so ridiculously df'd for dining with his df'd employer, he might not have written two immensely stinging novels about the WTBTS. And his appeal letters, along with the WT's letters, appeared in his book - for all to see.

Payback's Hell.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit