Will silentlambs Be DF???

by silentlambs 88 Replies latest jw friends

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

This is the stupidest and most self-destructive thing, in my oppinion that WT could do at this time.

The Dateline show is finished and it is going to show JWs still in good standing exposing this issue on WT policy on child abuse then at the end of the show there will be an add on that everyone who came foward to expose this were linched by WT and DF'd!

What a PR nighmare!

Obviously they don't care about what the public thinks but they should.
    This is being done so they can warn all JWs not to view the show because it is "APOSTATE".

This will look very suspicious to thinking JWs.I just don't think this attack is going to have the affect that they are hoping for.

ChiChi

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

My letter to Dateline via Email.

Dear Dateline,

With all the press the Catholic Church is getting over the child sexual abuse scandal, isn't it time to run the program you've taped about a similar circumstance with the Jehovah's Witnesses?

A further bit of information for you, three of the families that were interviewed for the program, to include XXXXX XXXXand the XXXXX family are now being brought before Judicial Committees in their various Kingdom Halls. Ultimately they face being Disfellowshipped from their congregations. This appears to be a CONCERTED effort to silence and/or discredit them, if not to the Public at Large, then at least to other Jehovah's Witnesses.

What kind of scandal would there be and how much would the press cover it if the Catholic Church began to excommunicate those who have reported sex abuse and it's cover up?

It might be a good follow up to contact these families and send a crew to the Kingdom Halls on the day of the Judicial Committee hearing to ask the Elders "Why Now" or better yet, "Why do it at all".

Please aire the JW show ASAP.

Yerusalyim (I used my real name)

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hey Dungbeetle, maybe we could go together. If it's on a weekend, I'll go too.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Yeru:

Two things:

1. you might want to delete the family name used in your post. They had deleted it from their posts a couple of days ago. Just a heads up.

2. Very cool signature graphic! LOL

Kismet

• Beans
    Beans

Bill, why even show up? You don`t even have to go, screw them and if you really want to go make it when it is convenient for you at a neutral location or even your place!

Beans

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Yeru,

Please see Kismet's suggestion above - and cool sig!

What kind of scandal would there be and how much would the press cover it if the Catholic Church began to excommunicate those who have reported sex abuse and it's cover up? - yeru
    What an excellent point! I'm sure the Catholic Church would like to get rid of those pesky "division makers" and have a solid front of covering over pedophiles. But they haven't. Perhaps because the Catholic Church is trying to change.....and the WTBTS is doing a "pre-emptive strike against the enemy?"

waiting

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Bill,
    How about Dateline going with you to the kangaroo court??

cb

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy coffee,

Don't think that would be possible (private building).......but nothing's standing in the way of Dateline, a newspaper or two who've covered similar stories for similar people now to be df'd, and/or many people (even with signs) on the public property outside the KH, "encouraging" Bill and his wife as they go in.

Perhaps a song course of "We Shall Overcome" could be heard in the background? Of course, this group would most likely need a legal permit, but since jw's & xjw's are usually quiet people, wouldn't think that would be so hard to do.

Would look mighty handsome in the Dateline program, don'tcha think?

waiting

• ronin1
    ronin1

Bill:

Hit them as hard as you can with bad publicity. They are not going to stop trying to hurt you and the others. Therefore, as Malcomn X stated: "By any means possible".

Do what you have to do to make them look very----------bad.

Ronin1

• sf
    sf

Kismet,

Respectfully, the name is not such a "secret":

< http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=pandelo&hc=0&hs=1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit