abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Lost your words, ravens? Of course infants are protected.

http://yourlaws.ca/criminal-code-canada/233-infanticide

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: lol still have my words, i was just hoping we could could talk about the millions who die for non health issues. i have stated my thoughts on that enough.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I did and you a have not offered an equitable solution. What of the 50/1000 teen births in the southern states?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: i have gave a solution. its the bible and marraige, for one thing the bible says sex should only be between one man and one women, who are married.stats show married ppl have less abortions. if all ppl did the golden rule matthew 7:12 than rape and abortion would both be history. not one person who is pro choice was succesfully aborted themselves.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I posted strong statistical evidence that religious belief has no effect on the birth rate. What does have an effect is raising the general standard of living and reducing infant mortality. In the socially conservative states, the teen birth rate is significantly higher than the rest of the country.

If the mother and the non-viable fetus have EQUAL VALUE, how is the mother's wishes accounted for in your solution? As far as I can tell you offer the woman no choice whatsoever.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Have you familiarized yourself with the Muslim stance on sex outside of marriage?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

actually the bible says nothing like sex should only be between one man and one women [sic].

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: religous belief and applying what the bible says is two total different things, some of the most religous are also the most hypocritical. as far as the muslims beliefs that sex should also be only in marraige. as far as equal rights, that means equal right to live, not have a mothers wish that is harmful to baby, what about the babys wish? jgant do you think you and i have equal rights?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: not going into a rabbit trail, but yes its clear that homosexaul relations are sin

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

it supports polygamy, sharing wifes and concubines, incest etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit