abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: context context context! just because something happened does not mean god approved, and if you are refering to adam and eve and there children, yes that is an exception, for that short period of time.(insect)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I repeat, religious belief has no effect on the birth rate. What you gonna do? Prosecute the hypocrites? What will be your test of hypocrisy in the court of law? And even that will have no effect on the birth rate.

If hypocrisy is the issue, then the biggest hypocrites live in the southern US states. I suggest this is a disservice.

What does have an effect on the birth rate is financial security and reduced infant mortality, no matter what people's stated beliefs are. This solution is not in the bible but it has worked in country after country.

Any clue why financial security and reduced infant mortality would have any impact on teen birth rates?

• jgnat
    jgnat

How many concubines did David and Solomon have? Were they approved of God?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: hold up the bible does speak about money, and planning. jesus said who among you who wants to bulid , does not first sit down a calculate to see if he has enough . same thing applys if ppl before having sex would see of they have the ability to raise a kid first. in case a women gets preg. the bible speaks alot about money. i agree poor ppl have more abortions. i am not suggesting punishing hypocrites. just

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

this is what happens when ppl dont live by gods morals. jgnat, you cant get around it, if all ppl followed the bibles teachings of morallity, these teen preg issuses would be history. sadly ppl have there our morals and the outcome is sometimes the death of a baby

• jgnat
    jgnat

Poor people with poor prospects have more babies. Raise the standard of living and they do other things than just having babies. Lectures don't cut it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

being poor does not justify murder, neither does rape. look i feel for ppl who are raped and poor and would and do help them out, i visit the poor and go to the homeless shelter and volunteer and give money and food and study the bible every month,( we take turns each week, ppl from church). but its still not right to abort a baby.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are dead wrong, ravens. Birth rates are falling all over the world as the standard of living rises. I repeat for emphasis, religious belief has no impact on the birth rate. Catholic, Muslim, doesn't matter.

http://www.gapminder.org/videos/religions-and-babies/

World Religions

Teen Birth Rate

Adolescent Birth Rate

GDP

GDP

• jgnat
    jgnat

Note the correlation between chocolate brown on the second map, and red on the third.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

what am i dead wrong about, i agreed with you that "belief" means nothing and that poor ppl have more abortions. i made the point that it would drop to zero if all applyed the bible not believe it. and second point is there are poor ppl who do not have abortions. they dont let there lack of money justify abortion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit