abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Identical twins prove that a zygote is not "a living individual" as Unstop and most fundamentalists assert.

A fertilised egg is just a tiny piece of genetic material with the potential to become one of more human beings.

Once you can define precisely why you want to treat a zygote as sacred, then we can discuss at what point abortion becomes morally objectionable.

So far all we have is histrionics.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Once you can define precisely why you want to treat a zygote as sacred, then we can discuss at what point abortion becomes morally objectionable.-cofty

Is that so? Zygotes have nothing to do with abortion IMO, you are playing chess. Any individual can decide at what stage abortion becomes morally objectionable to them. They weigh up the pro's and con's consider their specific circumstances, and I assure you the sacredness of the zygote rarely comes into question when the final decision is made.

Sam xx

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bu2b thanks for your post, wow that comments about the three year old killing , very sad. sadly those who are pro abortion can not agree on what age is the limit, 12 weeks 24 weeks and an extreme view( i know or hope most would be against) three years old. this stuff is so sad.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: i think rays illustration, if a construction crew where to demo a building, and tell you there may or may not be a living person in there, should they still demo? i know you will reject this, but i think he has a good point.

• caliber
    caliber

Identical twins prove that a zygote is not "a living individual"

There is never a “dead” phase — life is continuous... a genetic code has been set into action !

But we get into other issues... what is the spark of life that begins or authorizes your exists ?

Do I personally ...being an identical twin , lack a soul or spirit ? ... can a spirit be split ?

I know my spirit is separate from my brother ..such things tell me that the spirit does exist apart from flesh

• Caedes
    Caedes

It is disgusting to try and compare the abortion and the holocaust. USR, you should be ashamed of yourself, you obviously have no empathy for the people having to make that very difficult decision. Who are you to try and impose your decision on other people anyway?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ohh boy here we go again,so is it wrong to impose a view on another?am i wrong for that?

• Caedes
    Caedes

I couldn't care less what your views are, it's the fact that you think you should be imposing your decision on other people that is so sickening.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hmm lets follow your thoughts to a conclusion that is logical, if im wrong for imposing my view on another person why is it ok for a mother to impose her view of abortion on a 12 week fetus who is a living being? now remember its wrong to impose on another

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

is this really what it comes down to a person speaking up for the unborn, is more sickening that aborted babies? why are you not sickened by sciccors go through the head of a 15 week old baby?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit