abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

Unstop: is there really any differance? excpet one is history and one is history/present.

Thats you comparing abortions to the holocaust.

now since i support abortions in some cases you are saying my support of abortions is equivalent of someone supporting the holocaust; thats you calling me a nazi.

This is not like when you asked me why circular logic was bad and i spend 10 posts trying to argue that point. You are comparing me to a nazi, the least you can do is admit so much.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bohm: is there things in common yes, but its not the same, the reason is motive, i have addressed this enough times already, when you think of the nazi party ,hate is the motive and genicide is the goal, this is not the case with abortion. you know what i am saying but instead of focusing and what i am saying your reading what im not saying.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Hitler believed that Jews and others were subhuman and therefore should be killed. Today many believe that the unborn are not humans and should be terminated at the mothers whim. What we are talking about is a difference in location here. If somene kills a woman pregnant with twins the murderer gets charged with a triple homicide. If they are not human, why is this charge given? The womans right to as she pleases with her own body is suspended when she is the custodian of another human life. A woman who has intercourse knows there is a chance of pregancy! When she mated with another human being, that is often the result. She excercised her right to CHOOSE at that time. AGAIN I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE REALITIVELY RARE case of rape. IN THIS CASE I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO TERMINATE THE PREGNANCY. However I still think the baby should be put up for adoption instead.

As far as handicapped children go, what RIGHT do you have to decide if the child should live or die? Many handiapped have much enjoyment in life, play sports, get married, have sucsessful careers, children etc. It disgusts me that people are sickened at the people who defend those who cannot defend themselves and have no voice. Its almost like some here even like this. Hitlers first victims were disabled children, and UNSTOPPABLE RAVENS comparison is SPOT ON.

We are the majority too by the way. The latest 2013 Gallup poll has pro life at 48% to pro death 45%

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

you are the majority where exactly? and why would that matter? and isn't it pro choice, not pro death?

• bohm
    bohm

Unstop: sorry wont do. you cant say out of one side of your mouth i am actively supporting the equivalent of the holocaust just like a nazi and at the same time pretend i dont have the right to take such an offensive accusation personal because i am to stupid or morally uninformed to notice i am doing anything wrong; most nazis didnt think they were doing wrong either because they saw jews as subhuman.

Wont do, stop calling me a nazi, stop patronizing me or at least man up to the fact you are doing so. I am sure you felt it was incredibly smart of ray comfort to make the comparison, but this is the real world and you cant pretend to not compare me to a nazi by a rethorical move.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bu2b: i remember when my wife was pregnant the doctor asked us if we wanted a test to see if the baby had down syndrome(sp), i asked what would be the purpose ,and he said so if the baby has it we can decide what we want to do. that was disgusting to me. i said no way no matter what we love our baby the same. he did not have down syndrome, but he had some other seroius health issues, and i cant imagine to the other choice,which to me is not even a choice. thanks for your post

• BU2B
    BU2B

J hofer, according to the latest Gallup poll pro choice Americans are at an all time low at 41%

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

well bohm: take it anyway you want, if that what you get out of it than fine, this is about the unborn not about the nazis , the most accurate comaprison is the unborn with the jews of the holocaust, again the point is millions die in the womb, not from rape from 12 weeks to 24 weeks. there no getting around it.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

BU2B: yeah, that's what i thought. things are going terribly wrong over there nowadays. fortunately the rest of the western world isn't being run over by fanatical evangelicals just yet.

USR: you paint it as if someone who supports a womans right to make that decision over her own body and life want's to kill little babies. first you say that abortion is wrong right from conception, which is just a few cells and a matter of taking a pill the morning after. then you say, let's not talk cells here and pull out images of late abortions, when in fact the vast majority of abortions take place at very early stages of pregnancy. and you paint it as if people take late abortions lightly and follow some kind of agenda with the goal of killing as many little babies as possible.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I know you call yourselves pro choice, but that is sugar-coating the reality that if you are not pro-life you are pro death. I respect peoples opinions on almost any subject with this one as the exeption. I have spoken to several women who have aborted their pregnancies in the past and they are all racked with the guilt of knowing they commited the heinous act of killing their own children. I do not judge these women for what they did, as they were victims of the far left propaganda machine. I COULDNT CARE LESS what the law says here. What are the laws in Saudi Arabia? Are they correct? Should someone be beheaded because they change religions? Well thats the law! You see just because something is made into a law does not mean it is morally right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit