How I recently handled JWs at my door

by Christian guy 310 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

don't get me wrong, the moon is great and the sun is too, and the earth is just wonderful. life is the greatest thing i ever experienced - and often it's pretty shitty as well. still, i don't know how an approximate 400 proves that jesus is god.

seriously, we're here to discuss stuff. stay around, i think you need it. i'll even say sorry for calling you a taliban (but my master, satan told me to write that).

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I've been thinking. Maybe Who did build the Moon. He's more humanoid than human though.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

isn't the moon made of cheese?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• snare&racket
  • tec
    tec

A 2012 study by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life reports, "The number of Americans who do not identify with any religion continues to grow at a rapid pace. One-fifth of the U.S. public – and a third of adults under 30 – are religiously unaffiliated today, the highest percentages ever in Pew Research Center polling.

Not being affiliated with a particular religion does not mean that one does not have faith.

Just sayin'

Peace,

tammy

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

It doesn't 'exactly' say that but it still speaks volumes, wouldn't you say?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fowl Language - Cluck Cluck

Foul Language - F*** F***

• Laika
    Laika

I hope you stick around Christian guy, maybe we can discuss theology one day. :)

• jhine
    jhine

Can I come in on a point made about "religious " killing . I have said this before and will say it again no true Christian commits murder and no true Muslim commits murder . People who do this are not following the teachings of God , Allah or whoever . They are following their own predjudices and wrapping them up in religion to excuse themselves . This is a pet peeve of mine that people blame religion for attrocities . No , people commit attrocities . True religion is looking after the widows and orphans and doing good to them that hate you and praying for your enemies .

Please do not blame religion for the sin in the world .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit