My Final Goodbye

by Lady Lee 216 Replies latest forum announcements

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

*lost* - Read Richard Kelly's article about the history of AAWA on cedars' site jwsurvey.org:

http://jwsurvey.org/news/the-story-of-aawa-an-organization-to-take-on-the-watchtower

Lee Marsh, who has qualifications and experience in the field of support work, joined as an Advisory Board member on March 31, 2013 – bringing the total number of board members to eight. Lee will lead the Support Team, and we are grateful to be adding her skills and experience to our project.

LL was the last one to join, shortly before AAWA was launched.

• quincy_aka_quentin
    quincy_aka_quentin

Gee...I go off a while and come back to a hornets nest being worked over with a baseball bat...As a collective WE are viewed by many as a "Community".

What Lady Lee does, or doesn't do should have no impact to what the rest of us do, or don't do.

Good-by Lady Lee, watch out for pot holes.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Las Malvinas,

Interesting what Dick had to say about Marvin in your link.

zed

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

All the best, LL

QB

• mind blown
    mind blown

Read into it as you wish. I see something different.

Personally, I did NOT want to hear from LL or anyone else associated with AAWA. Nor I thought it appropriate. I wanted to hear from the President. The one who claims to represent the XJW Community.

It was a HUGE Mess. Though he didn't push the FB button, CEDAR'S is responsible for NOT taking an ethical approarch to those innocent people who were outted on FB.

The only one who had the story straight was Juan. Everyone else sounded confused, and when the did speak the story wasn't correct.

It seems LL loyalties are now with AAWA. Who cares. She wants a change. So be it. It's her choice and life. Not ours.

• mind blown
    mind blown

And Steve2 and *lost*....... FYI...Lady Lee does't owe anyone S**t! She spent 12 years on JWN, as well as other projects on her own time and dime for the cause ( more then most). She can exit any way she wishes.

What have you done?

• steve2
    steve2

It's kind of unfortunate that points of view are discounted because of relatively fewer "works" on display and less seniority than someone whose views we dare question. Has it come down to this, Mindblown? Who said Lady Lee "owed" anyone - to use your colorful phrase - sh*t? If anyone posts their views and declares their post is not up for an exchange, does that mean we lump it? The mere fact of posting a view invites responses. If you operate on the basis of works (as in your statement, What have you done?) and seniority (Lady Lee's been here for 12 years compared to my paltry 8 years)then you operate on a basis that is well entrenched in organized religions. It's a line of "reasoning" beloved of the brain-inactive JWs when they bark, "who are you to question the brothers?", implying "mere" publishers must be badly motivated to have doubts.

Mindblown, it's great that you feel the need to defend Lady Lee by personally zeroing in on argumentative irrelevancies. But I'd have greater admiration for your undoubted cognitive abilities if you argued the point and not the person.

• *lost*
    *lost*

mindblown.

please point out, where did I say LL owes anything to anyone ? I made no such statement. If you want to translate other people's comments into alternative meanings. feel free. I would ask you not to do same with my comments/remarks.

If you have a problem with something I say/said, then by all means, explain to me what exactly bothers you. But do not make staements that I have said something which I did not.

In your opinion she doesn't owe anyone *sh*t* , that's your opinion. Where did I say she did ?

mind blown ' WHAT HAVE YOU DONE '

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Goodbye Lady Lee. Hope you will drop by here every now and then.

Bangalore

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

..and if things do get too rough for Lady Lee over there, she can always count on a sympathetic ear here.

I really hope things go well for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit