Candace Conti v. Watchtower Society - Closing Argument by WTBTS Attorney

by jwleaks 84 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

I had a very similar experience with the quaker church in my neihhborhood in regards to their looking at public records of a child rapist they imploy and who lives in the church as the maintenance man. They refused to so much as look at the megans list posting where his convictions were multiple counts of sodomy on a small child under 12. What is it with religion and their soft stance on child abuse? Are they all in on it? Did they invent it? These quaker elders kept repeating howchrist forgave this man years ago and why couldnt I. Somrthing is just so sick with religious minds of all denominations.

• Violia
    Violia

If indeed that is the closing

"....I HEAR UNIVERSAL LAUGHTER RINGING OUT AMONG THE STARS..." jimmy bufett Fruit Cakes

"... religions in the hands of some crazy a** people..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7PAe-ZP5Y

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

So what does this actually mean? Is this case any closer to getting formally settled or is it just being dragged on and on and on by WT lawyers?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The time frame given by Rick Simons inthe video posted by Cedars some time ago seems to be being adhered to. He supposed it would take this long to get this far, and then maybe six months or more from now to get a resolution. That is if this old man's memory serves.

It is in the interests of the WT, I imagine they think, to let it drag on as long as possible, hoping the R&F willl dismiss it as "old news", and not think about it at all, which is probably, sadly, what will happen.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I think that if she comes out victorious, she gets 10 Percent on that money yearly. I would let it ride for a bit if I were her.

I mean where can you get 10 percent these days?

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit