by Perry 186 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes...that was worth repeating Gladiator

• N.drew
    N.drew

"I think I want to."

And you don't. All is well.....

Do you have a scripture in mind that you wonder if it is inspired for truth or not still thinking?

• N.drew
    N.drew

To expect every student of Christ and The Word to understand every aspect of the truth and the Kingdom is silly isn't it?

It's like believing a university has one professor that handles all subjects.

• still thinking
    still thinking

N.drew...I have quoted numerous 'scripture' on other threads...and so have many other people...they are discarded like trash if they don't say what you want them to.

• still thinking
    still thinking

"I think I want to." ....but evidence does not support it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • N.drew
    N.drew
    .they are discarded like trash if they don't say what you want them to.

This is a lie

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh wait a minute. I getja! I try to obey Zephaniah 2:3 but if my interpretation doesn't match yours I'm wrong. Every time? How is that possible still THINKING?

So what your saying is if my interpretaion of scripture isn't the same as you understand it (and it seem you don't care) then I'm discarding it? I might have discarded your interpretation, I don't remember.

Because I disagree with how you understand a scripture in no way means I'm discarding it. Get a grip! WTF?

Seek the LORD, All you humble of the earth Who have carried out His ordinances; Seek righteousness, seek humility

"Seek", ask, beg, beseech, desire, enquire, get, make inquisition, procure

• N.drew
    N.drew

I AM seeking humility. I haven't found it yet.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Do you see the irony still thinking? You say you don't believe in God, but do you say he is bad? You don't believe in the Bible but do you say your interpretation of it is the right one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit