Questions From Thinkers

by Perry 186 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew
    You've gotta take a step back from your own egocentric thinking

You first seeing that YOUR the one that doesn't like it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Ndrew: Yes I believe God can be bullied.

Okay, I think the Y U NO meme has been abused enough for the day.

• N.drew
    N.drew

She is looking. Why? Why would she look for a god that does nothing? How will she even know if she finds her?

• N.drew
    N.drew

OK that's the second time. I'm fine with it

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Trying to have a discussion with Ndrew is like playing chess with a pigeon.

No matter how good you are at playing chess, the pigeon just knocks over the pieces, craps on the board and struts around like it's victorious.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    SBC: You've gotta take a step back from your own egocentric thinking
    Ndrew: You first, seeing that YOUR YOU'RE the one that doesn't like it.

Mother of pearl.... I'm explaining why you're mistaken when you say Still Thinking is bullying a [concept of] god when, in reality, she's only exposing a self-contradicting idea.

She can still be uncertain about "god" while rejecting your concept of it.

That you cannot even process the idea suggests an inability to see things from an outsider's perspective, hence the egocentrism.

You didn't bother to watch the video two pages back, did you?

• N.drew
    N.drew

a. Confined in attitude or interest to one's own needs or affairs. b. Caring only about oneself; selfish.

3. Philosophy a. Viewed or perceived from one's own mind as a center. b. Taking one's own self as the starting point in a philosophical system. When you two or three or four gang up on me what is that about?
  • N.drew
    N.drew

Are you trying to set me strait? You allow yourself to do that to me. But when I do it it's wrong.

I have a good case against the Watchtower Society. But some here would chase me away with their constant harping. Are you working for the Watchtower?

• unshackled
    unshackled

stillthinking and cheez...quit bullying the Almighty and give back His walking sticks! Bullying in the spirit realm is just as unacceptable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit