Questions From Thinkers

by Perry 186 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

N. Drew, I don't know how to put this more politely: Over the last 260 days, and at an average of 26 posts per day, you have consistently demonstrated that intellectual virtues are not necessary to survive in the real world.

Chest bump?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    .I have quoted numerous 'scripture' on other threads...and so have many other people...they are discarded like trash if they don't say what you want them to.

I have not published my opinion on the full Bible canon. That is why I can say still thinking you lie. I have not discarded any scripture.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Chest bump

do you know why goats don't like sheep?

How do you know I'm surviving?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Intellectual virtues are character traits necessary for right action and correct thinking. They include: a sense of justice, perseverance , empathy , integrity , intellectual courage , confidence in reason, and autonomy .

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Nance: How do you know I'm surviving?

Good point. Forget everything I said.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I'm only missing one though

• SweetBabyCheezits
  • N.drew
    N.drew

LOL OK don't change it again please!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I think having a conversation about the existence of God in a logical format is premature, since you first have to exhaust all conversations about whether a THING or an IT exist first. A BLOB perhaps. But to jump from zero to GOD skips all the other possibilities and heads straight for the idea of WORSHIP, PRAISE and RELIGION when we don't even have proof of an IT that shouldn't be called a GOD yet, or a THING or a BLOB that is not a GOD. First establish the existence of SOMETHING, and after that is done we can start to anthropomorphize and characterize our THING, IT or BLOB.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Good point. Semi-related, anyone who assigns a gender to their invisible deity might want to meditate a few minutes on that concept alone.

I'd like to see this on the cover of a Watchtower:

Does God Have a Spirit Penis?

And Does It Affect You?

Also in this article: It's a Whale! It's a Dolphin! No! It's a Wholphin!

^FWIW, that last headline was the title of an actual Awake article in the 90s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit