Please Post Reasons For Not Believing The Witnesses Have The "Truth" Anymore

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

There are a lot of good replies....

There is only ONE Truth and it is "The Christ" not any visible organization anymore since 70 c.e. Jesus said " I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE. Noone gets to the father except through ME" Even our brother Peter in the bible said"WHOM (notwhere) shall we turn away to. YOU (Christ) have the sayings of everlasting life"

Most all of their prohecies have not appeared as they had predicted so they change dates and times and then call it "new light" iT IS EITHER TRUTH OR IT ISN'T. And it is not on little issues it is HUGE foundational doctrine!

Jehovah doesn't make mistakes!

The fact that only 144,000 partake is huge... It was no problem until 1935 when more witnesses starting coming in than that and partaking and they didn't know what to do so then it was "OOhh" there is millions who will live on earth and not be partakers so those should sorta think about discontinuing partaking. There was and always have been only "One faith ONE HOPE One baptism!

Jesus said in John chapter 6 that He was the bread from heaven. And ANYONE that eats has everlasting life, a resurrection, and stays in union with him.

The perfect example set forth for us is in 1Corinthians 10: 1-4. When Moses left Egypt Israel and a 'vast mixed' company went with him into the wilderness. All ate the manna. All ate from the rockmass which represented Christ! That included levites (priests) men, women, children, and non-israelites (egyptians).

The term paradise in the Bible has reference to "the third heaven" it is nothing on earth. There is no "you will live in paradise on earth" 2 Corinthians 12:4, Revelation 2:7

Armaggedon or Gods war (only one not two) is not immediately after the tribulation, it is at the END of the thousand year milleneum. Christs return is after the tribulation (second coming) Not in 1914.. Matthew 24 and 25

Revelation 20:7-9 Gog and Magog gathered for "The War"

The list goes on and on!!!~!!!!

jus something to chew on,...

justmom (thank you for your patience . I am not to good on computers) from the generation when computers and internet were demonized. lol

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

Reasons why WT cannot possibly have the truth: 1. hostile takeover by JF Rutherford using deceit & cunning. 2. Abuse of power by Rutherford, drunkeness, exposed by olin moyle. 3. false prophecies 1914, 1918, 1925 & 1975. 4. blaming rank & file for failed prophecies 5. claiming that faithful slave directs organization when in reality it was the president in complete control. 6. compromising justice & truth for the reputation of the organization. 7. if any elder dare warn others in congo of a molester or call police, he will be deleted asap. 8. imposing policies that have brought much suffering then changing ie. organ transplants, alternative military service and blood fractions.

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

Reasons why WT cannot possibly have the truth: 1. hostile takeover by JF Rutherford using deceit & cunning. 2. Abuse of power by Rutherford, drunkeness, exposed by olin moyle. 3. false prophecies 1914, 1918, 1925 & 1975. 4. blaming rank & file for failed prophecies 5. claiming that faithful slave directs organization when in reality it was the president in complete control. 6. compromising justice & truth for the reputation of the organization. 7. if any elder dare warn others in congo of a molester or call police, he will be deleted asap. 8. imposing policies that have brought much suffering then changing ie. organ transplants, alternative military service and blood fractions.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

If they are supposedly a spirt-directed organization, that is, an organization directed by God's Holy Spirit, then why so many doctrinal changes? They will tell you the light gets brighter. But why would the Holy Spirit lead them to something incorrect when God "cannot tell a lie"? "I am Jehovah, I have not changed"? Why the changes? Why the flip-flops? Why the outright lies? The Holy Spirit would not lead people to a lie, therefore the organization can not have the Holy Spirit directing them, simple as that. The apostles had the Holy Spirit and they believed Jesus to be the only way to salvation but JWs believe you must "obey the faithful and discreet slave class" to be saved. Why would the Holy Spirit lie to the apostles? Again, simple, it/he (whichever you believe) wouldn't.

• tiki
    tiki

"Truth" or "true religion" (the greatest oxymoron) would not and could not condone pedophilia.....

• undercover
    undercover

Mankkeli said: I have written an entire book to establish the fact the WT's claim on "millions now living will never die" was not a falsehood.

I've got a better plot line for ya...

Kiss my ass and make it a love story

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I got a better plot line for ya...

Kiss my ass and make it a love story.....UC

...OUTLAW

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Mankkeli,

<<mrquik - Although, they all died in the flesh but the memories of their deeds and the way they lived their lives remains. Thats the logic and the plain truth behind the expression that those millions who witnessed 1914 will never die.>>

Such a revisionist spin doesn't hold an ounce of water. In context, the millions campaign of the early 20s reveals the WTBTS was predicting an end to Armageddon and by 1926 the general resurrection and restoration would be well underway and on that basis millions would not have to experience physical death. Those who had died before Armageddon of course would be raised after a quick phone call to Abraham in Jerusalem.

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding Rutherford, HE was an ASSH*LE. If he was Christ's top human, what else can we say?

• d
    d

The doctrines keep changing every year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit