Please Post Reasons For Not Believing The Witnesses Have The "Truth" Anymore

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - Why was Furuli respected even among WT elites in Brooklyn?, Isn't He an author of many books on babylonian chronology and a serving elder?.

Furuli is a WBT$ Toad..Unlike you he actually is educated..

A Linguist who likes to pretend he`s a historian of ancient history..

You are out of touch. I will send a copy to your home if you can afford it,
    it is just 100dollars directly through me, but will be a lot cheaper when I sell it on amazon in the future.

Oh goody..A book you never wrote..

That disagrees with Watchtower Doctrine..Which proves the WBT$ is right..

For only $100.00

It would tax most people to pretend to be as Stupid as you are..For as long as you have..

Maybe your not Faking..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

He's just playin'....just like us with him.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Reasons to not believe ?

One can debate theology but two simple facts drew me out

1) I had been pounding the doors since the late 50's proclaiming the imminent New World....It has not come. Eventually you have to say "enough"

2) When I started think, I saw that any sort of loving God could never slaughter billions of ordinary people just because they failed to believe in the Watchtower Society

Logical, really

• Dagney
    Dagney

Please Post Reasons For Not Believing The Witnesses Have The "Truth" Anymore

When a dub asks me this, I just look at them and shrug by shoulders and say, "It's 2011."

Nuff said.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    He's just playin'....just like us with him.

minimus that's what I thought. But he doesn't like to play with the girls. Hm....

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - You have demonstrated that you have no single respect for an intellectual elite?, thats a shame on you!. What a pity.

• designs
    designs

Who's an intellectual elite around here

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Mankkeli - 4/10 troll points.

• mrquik
    mrquik

mankkeli; you're a funny guy. I had 50 yrs. in. My father-in-law was of the anointed. He knew Rutherford personally. I served as an elder for 20 yrs. & through both families had numerous private conversations with anointed, DO's. CO's, pioneers, Bethelites, missionaries & the like. Everyone believed they were going to live forever. I watched them, one by one die off. They all would get a good laugh out of your interpretation.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW - You have demonstrated that you have no single respect for an intellectual elite?, thats a shame on you!. What a pity.

I have demonstrated that I have researched Furuli`s education..

Furuli is intellectually dishonest..

He`s a perfect match for the WBT$..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit