Were Jehovah's Witnesses Correct In ANYTHING They Taught?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Or are they as correct as any other false religion?

• undercover
    undercover

No burning hell

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Religion is a Snare and a Racket

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I think the only thing I really still believe in is that we're in the last days, but I don't know if we're in the last days as much as they think we are, certain things haven't happened yet, which is why I don't think Jesus is here "invisably" since 1914. A bunch of other things have to happen first. Otherwise, I only agree with mainstream Christians, the heck with JW doctrines. =/

Oh and perhaps the no buring hell too, but I won't know about that til I die...where I will hopefully go to heaven or maybe paradise...but I will be able to ask God if there's a hell or not.

• flipper
    flipper

No. They are as " false " as the religions THEY claim are false. Religion in general is just a vehicle to control masses of people

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your looking for a Kernel of Corn in a Bucket of Shit..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

"Apostates would remain bitter after leaving Jehovah's Invisible organization" - WT 08/ 7/15

• cofty
    cofty

Nothing at all. Not a single word was true.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I would say yes. Which in my opinion, is worse than 100% lies. There was enough truth spread throughout their message for people like me to come in and buy it all. Where I find them lacking is that they are as right and wrong as anyone else, but they never admit fault and anyone who points out the past is quickly labeled an apostate. Also the control they have on thier members is more detructive to the individual than most other religions

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

They saw through that Trinity bull shit. Gotta give credit where its due for that one. Ridiculous nonsense of three being in one, and one in three LOL. Laughable if it weren't so sad that so many people believe it!!! Ha!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit