Out Of All JW Beliefs Which Is The Weirdest?

by minimus 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Reality79
    Reality79

The belief that a christian should only wear their baseball cap forwards - any other position was seen as "wordly". SMH.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I agree with you, james_woods, the presentation was weird. And add to that, your experience with the circuit overseer was weird too. Yikes, what a dummy! Not even he understood what it was all about.

Like most everything else the WT undertakes, it is always done to impress, to prove they have "new light" from God, and they fail miserably because of their ignorance. And that's why any scholarly expertise shown by a JW is ignored because the dummies have the upper hand.

I know because I saw it happen over and over again in the Writing Department like the times that Biblical subjects were masterfully researched and written by JWs and sent in to members of the GB or senior writers from outside of Bethel only to be thrown into the garbage. In fact, I have two contributed manuscripts in my files which I asked for when I saw a staff member throw them away.

But, I was a dummy too because it took me a very long time to figure out that there wasn't any supreme being directing the weird religion of JWs.

Barbara

• Alfred
    Alfred

That the signs in the heavens are military satellites...

• Scully
    Scully

The ones that allow a child molester to have more rights and privileges within the congregation than the victims of said child molester.

• minimus
    minimus

What really is strange is that the Jehovah's Witness religion is more of an Old Testament religion than a Christian one.

• DT
    DT

You should dress up to tour a factory.

• minimus
    minimus

DT, that one's a good one!

• designs
    designs

You stand but stay silent durning the Pledge of Allegiance and you sit during the National Anthem...

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Excellent designs...how about not bowing your head or saying Amen to a prayer made by a non-Witness?

• minimus
    minimus

GREAT THREAD!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit