Out Of All JW Beliefs Which Is The Weirdest?

by minimus 150 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi Honesty! That one wins. Leave the society, leave Jehovah. Same thing? It is no wonder logic is sick.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I may have missed this one earlier, but I think one of the weirdest is that Jesus was only the mediator for the 144,000...the rest of mankind has to rely on possible salvation in a second class hope by being "worthy" companions of that favored annointed class!...forget that Jesus said "no man can come to the Father except through me" (John 14:6)...I guess "me" is the GB.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Isnt it great that we woke up & now can see!!!We were blinded

• clarity
    clarity

Size ....

{That humans in the past lived 'til they were over 900 years old . . . and that angels came down from heaven to shag the good looking women.}

What? Ya mean they didn't? but .. but ..

• james_woods
    james_woods
    no sure, if it ever was officially mentioned, but here, buying something used, like antique store or now internet, always raises suspicion, because the original owner might have done witchcraft or something like that.

For things like old books or antique mirrors, it does depend on what the original owner did with it.

For things like smurf dolls or a Oiaja Board, it does not matter - they are demonized automatically from the factory.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Aluminum use to be the Devil?

Think About It

• BroMac
    BroMac

cant put a roof on a church but you could mend a broken pipe in the cellar

• N.drew
    N.drew

The church steeple is a phallic symbol

• BroMac
    BroMac

Elders are appointed with holy spirit because WE say so but WE are not inspired.

• minimus
    minimus

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the most educated people on earth".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit