suicide and explosion at Kingdom Hall on Sat. July 27

by kool aid man06 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Apostate suicide bomber?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I am so sad to hear that, I hope you are feeling better now.

yes much better thanx...

when i was trying for reeinstatement i was asked what evidence of repentance could i show.

i said well i havent burnt down the kingdom hall - surely thats gotta count for something.

apparently it didnt.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I'm from the Independence/Kansas City area. The local JW's are in full chatter over this. My father had even helped on the quick build of this KH.

I'm going to try to find out details over this. If I can gather anything that is accurate, and not wild JW rumor, I'll let the board know!

The authorities are leaning towards suicide bombing, so I'll be curious as to what had happened to this guy to push him over the edge like this.

The cult has claimed another victim. Such a tragedy.

• DJK
    DJK
    WE ARE NOT A CULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expected a comment like that to show up eventually.

• Turkey Sandwich
    Turkey Sandwich

I'd definitely like to hear the details.

• DJK
    DJK

Bummer, I've been following the comments section available thru Jnauts post, but now I have to register as a member to view them.

• anewme
    anewme

Was a note found?

Wish we knew more.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie
    Suicide may be possible, the bomb could have exploded prematurely and we may never know if he intended to harm a lot of people.
    • Average: 0 —  Votes: 0 No rating
    Wow sometimes I am truly amazed at how insensitive people can be but many of you proved it right here! A family member of mine was related to the man who died and we don't know much yet, but the man in question was not a bad man, just sick and unhappy.
    • Average: 5 —  Votes: 2 Avg 5.00, 2 votes
    How sad. Another JW suicide. Happens far to often with this cult. A real tragedy.
    Hey upset, I agree with the insensitivity you point out. This is a tragedy and my condolences to all who were close to him. Can you tell us if he was just a member of the r+f or did he hold a position in the KH. What bothers me most is the comments with ratings are made up of mostly racial comments. Can't understand why color would make any difference.
    WE ARE NOT A CULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually, JW's are a perfect example of a cult. If you were to read something other than your own literature, you might realize that.
    JWs are tightly controled by the N.Y. headquarters and are prohibited from reaserching outside of their own lierature. Just another identifier of a cult.

It's a non-Christian, satanic cult which produces false prophecy, false doctrine, false scripture, and molested children.

www.silentlambs.org

Jehovahs Witnesses are not bad my grandma is one and we new the guy that it happened to cuz it was her kingdom hall and his daughter we know
    you people are idiots
    This is so bizzare. If he had been studying the publications he would have known that Jehovah's Witnesses are a happy people.
    • Average: 2.333 —  Votes: 3 Avg 2.33, 3 votes
    altMessage 36435.16 was deletedalt
    Well at least he went out with a bang!
    altMessage 36435.18 was deletedalt
    I am not a Jw but believe that people have bad days no matter who we are. We all handle things differently. If we tried harder to help one another instead of poke fun of others ill fortune maybe just maybe this world would be a little different. There is bad in all religions but some people who are prejudice choose to ppick on certain ones. How do you think Kirk Copeland and his members will explain their prosperity? Maybe if he was truly a followers of Christ he could have been using some of it to help people like this person. Article on MSN.com about Copeland ####www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25865017
  • DJK
    DJK

I was able to get back to comments by deleting cookies and temp folders. My comment is at 9:40 am.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It wasn`t a suicide.....The WBT$ made an example of him.....Jehovah`s Witness`s now have a Micro Chip and a 1/4 oz of Plastic Explosives.Implanted into the back of their neck,just below the head,after baptism.......Miss enough meetings or don`t meet your F/S hrs..And..Your head explodes at the next Service Meeting!.....Sure it may kill a few people sitting beside you..And Or..Take out a wall.....But..It is an incentive that encourages anyone who survives the blast,to do their best for Jehovah!.....Both the Micro Chip and the Plastic Explosives are made by Rand Cam,a WBT$ owned company.....Exploding Jehovah`s Witness`s are good for the WBT$ owned religion the "Jehovah`s Witness`s",as it keeps members loyal to the organization..And..It makes money for Rand Cam,also owned by the WBT$............This loving arrangement was made possible by Gods Organization,the WBT$..BombBombAll PraiseBombBomb.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit