Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

"Leaving babylon the great ... possibly geographical"

I immediately pictured JWs worldwide boarding rafts and all floating to the east cost of the U.S., with their ultimate destination being Patterson, New York. The U.S. Coast Guard would no doubt fire on them, leading to a positive identification of the United States as the new King of the North.

As time goes by, and more prophecies fail, the leadership gets more squirrely and desperate.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

"40 years from now I am going to hold Losch accountable for all the things he said that didn't come to pass!" That dipshit will be dead and in hell 40 years from now. His accountability will be moot.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    4. King of the north Unknown...." we will know when they attack us".

I can't read 4 pages of this now. Forgive me if this was figured out already.
    The King of the North must be the California lawyers that attacked the
    organization for it's lofty position on 2-witnesses to acts of pedophilia.

• knock knock
    knock knock

So now every literal eye will see Jesus? All they need to do now is to say that the tribulation is seven years long and presto, they're falling right in line with "mainstream" churches...except for that pesky trinity thing. Dubs use to harshly ridicule anyone that said "every eye will see him" was literal. Ain't new light wonderful?

• willyloman
    willyloman

More proof that these guys (the GB) have no idea what they're talking about!

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

When I was about ten he gave a talk at my hall and stayed at my house. He was treated like a god by my parents and whenever they hang out with him now they bring him a bottle of vodka as a gift. I guess he likes it.

• whereami
    whereami

Here are some other points from another person that was also present. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/153530/2807558/post.ashx#2807558

• justhuman
    justhuman

DOES ANYONE from the Land Down Under has the speech recorded it? Or at least the main points on real audio?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah all weird stuff, and if you have seen Loesch on the youtube video about higher education you know he has a track record for dramatics, BUT...

Is there anything actually new here?

It has been mentioned before that there may be instruction during the great tribulation we need to follow. I am sure it has at least been hinted this may involve guidance on where to go to avoid danger and so on. So that's not new.

It has always been said there will be the "sign of the Son of Man" when everyone will have to acknowledge that "the Witnesses were right after all".

It's been over a decade since they said they don't know who the King of the North is: no development there.

Jehovah use radiation? I have heard stuff like that before in connection with the "celestial phenomena" and all that.

Cleaning up bodies, resurrection in reverse over a long period... all be covered before.

So if we boil it down the only new thing I can see here is this idea about fleeing from Babylon the Great not equalling getting out of false religion. And if that is a new thought then it does not seem to be very well explained exactly what the new thinking is. Is Babylon the Great no longer equated with false religion? That would seem an unlikely change indeed. We will just have to wait and see if there is any more on that. I suspect he may simply have been saying that fleeing from Babylon the Great is not enough to survive Armageddon: we have to shun worldly materialism too. Just in case any lax Witnesses thought they were safe just because they have left the churches and joined the Witnesses he was probably pointing out that they are not "safe" yet and they need to do more stuff to get saved into the new system. Again that's nothing new.

Slim

• blondie
    blondie

As of December 2007, BTG is false religion.

*** w07 12/15 p. 16 par. 3 "Stand Firm and See the Salvation of Jehovah" ***The final sealing of the anointed "slaves of our God" is approaching completion. The four angels are ready to release those destructive winds. When they do, what will happen first? An angel answers that question: "With a swift pitch will Babylon the great city be hurled down, and she will never be found again." (Revelation 18:21) What heavenly rejoicing there will be when this happens, when the world empire of false religion is destroyed!—Revelation 19:1, 2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit