Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    8. Matt 24:14- Now totally fulfilled!!!

So has the preaching work now stopped...? I was always taught that the preaching work cease just prior to Armageddon

• justhuman
    justhuman

OH BOY...guys you are shocking me...They are really OUT OF THEIR F*CKING MINDS!!! THE GB ARE COMPLETELY NUTS...

Forgive me for being suspicious regarding the truthfullness of the post, but it seems we got a New Light...and what a light. As I said can wait to see it in the Watchtower's crap issues...my God!!!

By the way please someone tells me what is the PTG? Thanks a lot...

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    By the way please someone tells me what is the PTG?

Is it BTG? Babylon The Great?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

BTG .....................Babylon the Great.......yup.

NMG

• metatron
    metatron

I have trouble believing that these sort of statements were actually made .........but supposing that they are true, it would be wonderful

evidence that Loesch has finally lost it. This is the bonehead who tried to demand that brothers stop watching foot ball. I believe he is also

the idiot who dismissed tearful parents in Africa and Europe with the declaration "Read Your Bible" after they said their kids were leaving the

truth.

A wild orgy of unapproved speculation from the stage? Fantastic!

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

I guess they will have to update Zech 14:12.

w967/1p.22pars.11-12TheTriumphofTrueWorshipDrawsNear***

"This is what will prove to be the scourge with which Jehovah will scourge all the peoples that will actually do military service against Jerusalem: There will be a rotting away of one’s flesh, while one is standing upon one’s feet; and one’s very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and one’s very tongue will rot away in one’s mouth. And it must occur in that day that confusion from Jehovah will become widespread among them; and they will actually grab hold, each one of the hand of his companion, and his hand will actually come up against the hand of his companion."—Zechariah 14:12, 13.

Whether this scourge is literal or figurative, we will have to wait and see.

jdchap.3p.32par.7TheDayofJehovah—AVitalTheme***

Imagine what a scourge will come upon those fighting against God! "There will be a rotting away of one’s flesh, while one is standing upon one’s feet; and one’s very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and one’s very tongue will rot away in one’s mouth." (Zechariah 14:12) Whether this vision will be fulfilled literally or not, you can tell that it portends tragedy for many. At the very least, the tongues of God’s enemies will rot in the sense that their defiant speech will be silenced. And any vision of taking unified action against God’s people will be blurred.

Whether "the scourge" will be literal or not, it will silence the mouths that are opened to let out terrifying threats! Tongues rotted away! Powers of vision will cease, so that the fierce-eyed attackers can only strike out blindly. Eyes rotted away! Muscles of mighty warriors will lose strength while they stand on their feet—not while they are lying on the ground as corpses. Flesh that clothes their skeletal structures rotted away!—Compare Habakkuk 3:5.
  • White Dove
    White Dove

I read how the people cleaning up the bodies and body parts after 9/11 had emotional trama from it in a short amount of time. The emotional fallout was tremendous. Oh yes, that is a loving god indeed to give his special people the priviledge of cleaning up after him.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why would people have to gather and bury the bodies when god could easily make them disappear like he did Enoch and Jesus?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    don't the scriptures say that the dead at Armageddon will be eaten by birds and not receive a proper burial

Apparently "Brothers" are the antitypical "birds".

• White Dove
    White Dove

Are you guys thinking that it could end up like a Jonestown or Koresh thing? I smell a slight odor coming from that direction. Just slight, however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit