Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Well, the society is at least as efficient at mass production as the Nazi's so perhaps they will institute some mass burials or just load em all into furnaces, assembly line style, like they did in Auschwitz and other extermination camps. Doesn't that just paint a picture of paradise that warms your hearts?

Um ... who would want to live close to those mass graves anyway?

I mean, even if airplanes are still available, all the pilots would be dead because they're "educated" right?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I've been thinking this far that those on this forum who say they may be gearing up for doing something really crazy are conspiracy nuts, but now I'm seriously starting to get worried for those still in...

This was my thought too. I'm going nowhere if they try and herd everyone off somewhere.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I hope the information you posted here is correct...and most of all hope they will put it into print...again they are changing colours like chameleons!!!

If the information is correct then we are talking for major changes again in the WT Crap Society...can wait to have the information printed

• Head West Dear Boy
    Head West Dear Boy

I was there too, it went for two hours!!!

He started off telling us about all of the GB and what their history is but left out the Australian guy!

One of the GB has 5 kids!! Not bad. 2 in all have kids( cant have been very theocratic back in the 50's to have kids huh!!!)

Between the moments where he looked like he was going to fall asleep, he said loads of crazy stuff.

I hope the information you posted here is correct...and most of all hope they will put it into print...again they are changing colours like chameleons!!!

If the information is correct then we are talking for major changes again in the WT Crap Society...can wait to have the information printed

It was as it is written. Any other Auzzies there? 007, were you there?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

This fleeing from BTG, GEOGRAPHICAL ? is this the part where they load up the transport ships and barges and sail off to some lesser known third world UTOPIA?

Pack your bags folks, leave the tv and dvd at home. No cell phone towers either. Just more lines at the out houses for the sisters and yes brothers, you MUST wear a tie!

Seriously though, if they are talking about a physical, geographical fleeing, this could be scary.

NMG

• Head West Dear Boy
    Head West Dear Boy

Seriously though, if they are talking about a physical, geographical fleeing, this could be scary.

I agree, and this along with the WT a couple of weeks saying if the WTBTS siad to do something, even if it seemed dangerous, we should trust them.

Special announcement next week: ALL JWs to hand over all money and real estate to the ORG, then you have to all move to Alice Springs and sit tight while the world gets radiated.

Question, what has the Film Fight club and JW's got in common? Answer: they think they're fighting someone only to realise theyre punching themselves.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher
    1. Leaving babylon the great no longer fleeing from false to true religion, now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.( used this as a reason to not waste time on education)
    6. Unknown if FDS will survive Armageddon.
    13. There will be groups of brothers after armaggedon assigned to clean up the bodies.

These are the craziest news about the org ("new light") I ever heard. (I`m no youngster anymore;-) Hope these statements are all true.

Incredible, unbelievable. Please consider as follows:

If 1) is true, the UN (wild beast) had to eliminate all "material things" and some "geographical points" too, because they belong to "babylon the great". Hard work.

If 2) the FDS would NOT survive armageddon, WHO would be prepared to assign "group of brothers" to clean up the bodies" ?

There is no consistence and logic from A to Z.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Watch for the Hale-Bopp comet--or, in our case, the Hail Freddie Franz comet as he is guiding us from heaven through the modified and improved Watchtower. By the way, keep an eye out for a sale on Kool Aid at Wal-Mart--which "by extension" would be a sign of "soon."

Clyde

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

1. Leaving babylon the great no longer fleeing from false to true religion, now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.( used this as a reason to not waste time on education)

Jonestown here we come!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

The Watchtower needs to sell all their property in New York to avoid a potential tsunami. Then take their profits and diversify their money into tax-friendly countries such as Switzerland where they can keep secret accounts--to hide themselves from more lawsuits.

Clyde

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit