Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Everyone will see Jesus, unlike 1914, every living human will literally see Jesus ( possibly in a vision)

When I told Mrs Ozzie about this, she said, "So are they teaching Jesus is coming three times?? !!"

The first time: First century

The second time: 1914 (invisibly but with "eyes of understanding")

The third time: in a vision according to Gerrit Losch.

BTW I wonder where Jesus' waging war at Armageddon fits into all that?

I wonder what my family members who would have heard that talk make of it all? Hopefully, their intelligence and their knowledge of what the Bible actually says should tell them that something ain't right in the Borg right now!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Sometimes it is a GB member other times branch overseers or ones appointed from Brooklyn have the "privilege".

They're junkets handed out to reward loyal (subservient) service to the empire ("Organisatiion™).

Lesser flunkies get lower value junkets i.e. SAD visits as "Bethel representative"

• VM44
    VM44

Is what Losch said a sign that the JW doctrinal house of cards is starting to fall?

I say, its about time!

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

i thought the biggest change was "all these things".

That used to be 1914, we used to speculate as to how old a generation was and work out he date of armageddon from there.

NOW, 1914 is not the event the generation had to see, its now all three phases of TGT.

If you think thats old, you must be on the GB!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Religion and politics, the two arenas where deluded lunatics are taken seriously and somehow manage to escape being viewed as lazy, parasitic, boils on the rump of humanity.

Losch, who by the way is a clone of Jaracz, needs a forced invite into somebodies back garden with a shovel and then put in a decent days work, probably his first in decades. That will knock the "vision" out of him.

HS

• carla
    carla

Has anyone (who can articulate all of this well) called NY and specifically asked about what Losch said in Australia?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

BTG is still "False Religon" according to the May 15th 2008 Watchtower (page 16)

The foretold
    tribulation will begin
    when the nations think that
    they are close to solving
    their big problems . The sudden destruction
    of "Babylon the Great," the world empire
    of false religion, will catch the world by
    Surprise.

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone have a tape of Losch's talk?

This talk HAS to be made available online!

• flyphisher
    flyphisher
    How can it mean fleeing a geographical location? Unless one is already in Babylon, they are already out of that location. And I will not "flee" from material things.

Maybe he (Loesch) means that the WTBS in near future will go to sell all their assets and buildings in Brooklyn and will move to Patterson & Walkill. Because Brooklyn = N.Y. = center of Babylon the Great. And center of materialism too. I think there possibly is also a link regarding recent monetary problems, but I dont know.

• still_in74
    still_in74
    1. Leaving babylon the great no longer fleeing from false to true religion, now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.( used this as a reason to not waste time on education)

WHAT???????????????????????

SO BABYLON THE GREAT IS NOT ONLY FALSE RELIGION???

So how far is this "snippet of light" going to go? We all know how it works. Speculate about something, and then years later preach it as gospel and reference the old WT where it was first speculated.

I imagine this will be one big update for the Revelation book, they might just have to print a whole new book!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit