Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.(

So is that why they are fleeing Brooklyn, NY and moving to Patterson?

• Honesty
    Honesty

IT's OBVIOUS.

Freddie has been resurrected back to life on earth because Big Daddy J has more work for him to do here.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07
    Are you guys thinking that it could end up like a Jonestown or Koresh thing?

I still find that hard to believe, and a little 'out there'. JWs are just too... boring and stale to do something so extreme. Even selling their belongings and moving somewhere would be too much for most of them, and the older members would vividly remember pre-1975 if that was to happen.

The "falling away" would be tremendous. No, I think these are just tactics. I'm sure one can find similar (and worse) statements from the past. It's just to keep people on their toes and in line, and keep having their hopes up.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hello from Paris...

As far as the geographical thing, I have mentioned this before. Along the same lines; my step-mother saying they Witnesses may be told to eat a certain diet. They're pleanty Biblical hoopla for the GB to use as prophesy. The Jews in the wild for 40 years. Noan on the ark for 40 days, Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days. This exidus of Witnesses could be a second fulfilling of one of these, or other, prophesies. So in 5-10 years they get everyone corraled then take another 40 years to shevel in the insterest made on all the posessions and money given up by the collective dubs, before they wise up.

It would be a great way to stop the hemerraging of the young and spiritually week.

So who would take them, sell them a few hundred square miles of land and not ask any questions? Maybe Chavez? I'm thinking an equalateral area where they can feel they have already entered paradise.

Bryan

• sir82
    sir82

Freddie has been resurrected back to life on earth because Big Daddy J has more work for him to do here.

Not necessary!

Per the 1/15/07 Watchtower, the resurrected anointed ones are "possibly" involved in "communicating divine truths" to the remnant on earth today!

But keep in mind that this is only OK if you are on the Governing Body. If anybody else communicates with the dead, it is spiritism and a one-way ticket to D-F-ville.

Hope that is clear!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

there is just NO WAY they will put this shit in writing - they are more intelligent than that

• White Dove
    White Dove

I remember that convention where one speaker told the story about how the kids were leaving because they hadn't read their Bibles cover to cover but the ones who did are staying.

• Bryan
    Bryan
    there is just NO WAY they will put this shit in writing - they are more intelligent than that

You're right Stilla, they won't print it... until the last moment. Most likely it would be in the form of a special letter. Bryan

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Losch is a fool and needs a new haircut so he does'nt look like a Witness-robot....I swear to Jehovah that guy runs on batteries...I can see Fred Franz's zombie crawling out of his grave and heading for Broklyn: "Brains...must eat Losch's Braaaaains!!!"

• carla
    carla

would be great if this was on youtube.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit