The Spread of Muslims in Europe

by serotonin_wraith 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fifi40
    fifi40

Gill...........dont worry too much we can always set the Scots onto them if things start getting out of hand

Fi

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Gill...........dont worry too much we can always set the Scots onto them if things start getting out of hand

"We'll set about ye".

Love that line.

Burn

• fifi40
    fifi40

Burn

You would like the words of Scottish comedian Frankie Boyle who in the aftermath of the Glasgow airport attack joked "I just love the naivety of someone trying to bring religious war to Glasgow" a city known for its history of sectarian tension. He also said about Glasgow, words to the effect......." that is it only place on earth where a burning man would get kicked in the balls"........with reference to what actually happened that day.

"Aye bring it on boys"

Fi

• Gill
    Gill

Frankiespeakin - 'The Thin end of the wedge' is an interesting development in any change.

In the UK last week the government decided that Muslim men who have more than one wife are permitted to claim state benefits for each of their wives and children in each marriage. British men and women DO NOT have this right!

In the UK, this is something I recently posted on, Muslims are demanding separate toilets from the rest of the community. The local university has had to pay a small fortune so that Muslims could have their own facilities and local factories are under pressure to do the same.

The Muslims have separate rights and DEMAND separate and potentially superior treatment to the rest of the population..... at least their vocal minority do!

Church bells are banned from ringing so as not to 'disturb' the local population yet Mosques cannot be banned from calling to prayer.

Who has better treatment in the UK?

Are you so sure that the Muslims will not become the majority in the UK?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Muslims have a spread in Europe now! Is it like peanut butter? Is it called Hamas? ............................Just kidding, Muslims are 5th century Mormons, both Prophets "found a book thanks to an Angel." Both have different doctrine to the main stream. Maybe in the future we will see a war between these last 2 religions, for world control.

• justhuman
    justhuman

My personal experience regarding how Muslims are acting:

1. Lebanon: The majority were Christians. Only about 20% were Muslims. In few years and due to the birth rate of the muslims the Christians were out numbered. Now they have a muslim goverment.

2. Cosovo: The Serbs accepted the Albanian refugees to immigrade in their land. After years of birth explosion rate the Muslims overcome the Christians Serbs, and as a result they asking independence. Later their plan is to join Albania in order to make the Great Albania.

3. West Thraki(Greece borders in Turkey)The are Muslims(Greek citizens) but Turkey is using them in order to have a political advantage and one day they will ask for independence and join Turkey. The Muslims were minority, but again due to the birth rate they became majority.

4. Cyprus(My homeland) Before the brudal Turkish invation that was designed by Henry Kissinger(a person that all Greek Cypriots would like to see hanged upside down) we had 85% of the population Greek Cypriots and the rest were Turkish Cypriots.After the occupation of the 37% of the Northern Part by Turkey in 1974. The following things occured:

Seperation of the Greek and Turkish Cypriots. Turkey with Ethnic cleansing(they did it many times see what I wrote before)of the Greek Cypriots living in the Northern part of the Island "cleaned" the place and moved all the Turkish Cypriots to the Northern part. As a result of this 200,000 became refugees in their own land(back in 1974 we had a population of 500,000). Not to mention the killing in the war of 15,000 people.Most of them unarmed.

In 1983 the Turkish Cypriots declared their own State. No one recognized this country exept the Turks. But they are trying in many ways to gain their political aknowledgement to the world as a country. Not to mention that they have the help of the British and the U.S.A for this course. In 2004 the U.N came with a solution that both sides would accept. The famous Annan plan that 72% of the Greek Cypriots reject it. You know why? Because no place in the world you could have a constitution like that. Actually the 15% will rule the rest 85% that was the plan that the U.N basically U.S.A and U.K offered to us. Not to mention that the majority of the refugees would have lost their houses and land.

But Turks are fast. They colonize the occupied land with uneducated muslims from far Asia. No one knows their exact number but now they are at least 400,000. Soon the 750,000 Greek Cypriots will become a minority in their own land. That they are living for the past 4000 years. Turkey is using the illegal immigrands trick. They send to the free part of the island immigrands to stay. As a result we have every year thousands of illegall imigrands in the free part of the island.

It does not take a lot of immagination what it would happened in few years. For sure we would be minority, due to the fast birth rate of the Muslims. They will have their Goverment and we will be under the Muslim bond. As a result we would have to immigrate to other countries like the Christian Lebannese did. Because they cannot live with the Muslims.

So we have Muslim problem in France, England, Germany(Germans have at least 4,000,000 Turks). They are growing fast. What it will be the result in 50 years from now I can only guess. But I know what happened in my neibourhood. It is not hard to imagine. I know that our freedomn is on stake. Maybe I will not be alive to see it, but I know what is like to live in Muslim regime. Is even worsed living in the Watchtower. Ironically when I was a JW, and I spoke to Muslims they have a lot in commons, in Theology and way of acting and thinking.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Gill,

In the UK last week the government decided that Muslim men who have more than one wife are permitted to claim state benefits for each of their wives and children in each marriage. British men and women DO NOT have this right!

I think that is terrible, and I'm sure British men and thier multible wives(i'm sure there must be a few) will agree it should be fair,, if it is ok for muslims it should be equally ok for the natives. I see a major protest brewing over that one or atleast there should be.

Church bells are banned from ringing so as not to 'disturb' the local population yet Mosques cannot be banned from calling to prayer.

Wow church bells are banned holy shit that's crazy,, you guys gotta let your voices of protest be heard, "the squeaky wheel get the oil". What a bunch of sour pusses that made that ban, god forbid someone under go the torture of unwanted church bells.

Hard to say really, I don't know the rest of your laws, but the two you mention here don't seem that fair and should be addressed.

Not absolutely sure, but pretty sure, I mean how many other groups besides Muslims are migrating to UK, it would stand to reason they are not the only ones I know you have a good size India n population, and (African?) as well as many more from countries previously under Bristish Imperialism, so that it would seem highly unlikely that they could ever become the majority.

• 5go
    5go

Other than just about everyone showing total ignorance of the middles ages where the Muslims were actually more advanced than the Christian nations (in fact democracy was in the Muslim lands before the Christian lands picked it up) and the Christian world was fanatically trying to take back what they thought theirs. I don't see were anyone has proved me wrong in fact in a lot ways you just reinforced the bigotry.

Palestinians are pissed at Israel do to Israel breaking the UN treaty the set up Palestinian and Israeli nations (really the whole two nation idea was a violation of Palestine's sovereignty and was illegal but forced through the UN by the US and Britain any way). Also the genocide Israel has been getting away with US aid. Most of the middle east in turn is Pissed at Brittan, US, and Europe for setting up puppet regimes to take their oil and defile the lands and also aid Israel in displacing and or killing Palestinians from their land and forcing them on them with little to no aid from the west.

In turn we say they screwed it all up and are responsible for what is going on over there and for them to get over it. Which pretty much leads them into a desperate situation and in desperate times wackos win out.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Frankiespeakin - 'The Thin end of the wedge' is an interesting development in any change.

In the UK, this is something I recently posted on, Muslims are demanding separate toilets from the rest of the community. The local university has had to pay a small fortune so that Muslims could have their own facilities and local factories are under pressure to do the same.

The Muslims have separate rights and DEMAND separate and potentially superior treatment to the rest of the population..... at least their vocal minority do!

I just read this article: Europe in the house of war Violence is oozing through the cracks of European society like pus out of a broken scab. Just when liberal opinion congratulated itself that Europe had forsaken its violent past, the specter of civil violence has the continent terrified. That is the source of the uproar over a February 7 speech by Archbishop Rowan Williams, predicting the inevitable acceptance of Muslim sharia law in Great Britain. Not since World War II has British opinion been provoked to the present level of outrage.....

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/JB12Aa02.html

Looks like you guys have your hands full over there Gill. Best wishes.

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

1. Lebanon: The majority were Christians. Only about 20% were Muslims. In few years and due to the birth rate of the muslims the Christians were out numbered. Now they have a muslim goverment.

Let me add JustHuman, that the majority of the Maronites have fled. Latin America is full of them. Demographics is war in slow motion.

As a result we would have to immigrate to other countries like the Christian Lebannese did.

Ah, I see you addressed that.

It is my opinion that Europe is toast. They just don't realize it yet.

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit