The Spread of Muslims in Europe

by serotonin_wraith 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

5go:

Notice how your only comeback was to say I twisted what was said. Yet you did not say what other conclusion one is supposed to come to if it doesn't mean kill or injure Muslims till they convert.

So how is one to address the issue of the Muslim menace then? Declare war on them. Oh wait, that would entail killing or injuring Muslims till they convert to some other ideology wouldn't it

One idea, which I already suggested in the first post, is to talk to the moderate Muslims about their faith and try to get them to see reason. To stop automatically calling themselves Muslim just because their parents are and to actually examine what they are supposed to believe. To think twice before telling their children that one god is real, when they have absolutely no way of knowing. Many people just aren't thinking for themselves, and don't realise how much they are helping keep the system alive in which dangerous acts are carried out in the name of Allah.

If they want to ignore the message, they can.

I wish there were better options, but I don't see any right now.

• marmot
    marmot

Woah woah WOAH, just a damn damn minute here!

WHERE have I EVER advocated violent confrontation in any of my replies to these threads!? 5go you are way out of line inferring that I hate muslims as individuals and advocate forced conversion. You're putting words into my mouth.

What I hate is ISLAM and the way it is being used as a shield behind which to perpetrate atrocities and spew hate around the world at this very moment. I outlined a litany of examples in my previous post that you so flippantly glossed over. Islam, despite what the apologists say, is a religion of intolerance and hate. This fact needs to be confronted openly and without fear and a serious shift needs to take place within the muslim community to change this. MORE dialogue is needed, not politically-correct censorship "because christianity was just as bad at one time."

And lay off with the red herring arguments already. Rwanda had absolutely nothing to do with religion, it had to do with ethnic affiliation. In fact, members of the same churches were slaughtering each other because of their ethnic background.

P.S. Watch these clips of an Islamic CHILDREN'S SHOW and tell me again how peace-loving and tolerant Islam is, I'll wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upbq9bwBxkA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwpAX1xvrc&feature=related

• marmot
    marmot

Here's another doozy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeTqheFnBM0&NR=1

Mmmm, feel the peace and love!

• 5go
    5go
    One idea, which I already suggested in the first post, is to talk to the moderate Muslims about their faith and try to get them to see reason

They aren't the problem just like moderate Christians aren't they problem here it's the wackos. The moderate muslims hate the crap the wacko muslims pull and have spoken out about it. Again this falls back on your bigoted view of the world. Which isn't diffrent from some of their opinions of us. The more we keep telling the moderates fix your wackos, or else! The more the moderates are forced to join with the wackos out of fear of us.

• 5go
    5go
    What I hate is ISLAM and the way it is being used as a shield behind which to perpetrate atrocities and spew hate around the world at this very moment. I outlined a litany of examples in my previous post that you so flippantly glossed over. Islam, despite what the apologists say, is a religion of intolerance and hate. This fact needs to be confronted openly and without fear and a serious shift needs to take place within the muslim community to change this.
    What I hate is ISLAM

And you open your point by proving your bigotry.

Islam, despite what the apologists say, is a religion of intolerance and hate.

Muslims can point to Christian history as a counter point. Which you tend to ignore or forget seemingly on purpose.

This fact needs to be confronted openly and without fear and a serious shift needs to take place within the Muslim community to change this.

Why don't we stop telling them what to do and let them have a dialog. The problem is certain people don't want muslims to have a dialog or fix themselves. These people need a thing to replace communism as the boogey man to scare people like you into witch hunts and needless wars.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Notice how your only comeback was to say I twisted what was said. Yet you did not say what other conclusion one is supposed to come to if it doesn't mean kill or injure Muslims till they convert.

That wasn't a "comeback" 5go. It was an observation. Calling a spade a spade. No I didn't offer an alternative meaning for Marmot's words because I do not put words in other people's mouths that they did not say. That seems to be your forte!

So how is one to address the issue of the Muslim menace then? Declare war on them. Oh wait, that would entail killing or injuring Muslims till they convert to some other ideology wouldn't it.

So far you are the only person on this entire thread who has used the words "declare war on them". You are putting words in other poster's mouths, going way beyond what they actually said, and then running to Simon and accussing everyone of Muslim bashing when in reality, you are flaming this thread accusing it of being something its not.

There are a number of ways to address any serious issue. Education, political and/or economic sanctions, zero tolerance for religious violence and abuse of women's rights and swift prosecution of offenders regardless of what religion they belong to. Do you see how many possibilities their could have been to Marmot's words? But you jumped to the conclusion he meant "killing and injuring Muslims". That's the kind of twisting of words and meanings that does lead to war and violence. People, like religious fanatics of all ilks, often use that kind of twisting of meaning to justify their own violent actions.

They might claim, "He was implying a threat against me with those words, so I'm justified in defending myself by taking a pre-emptive strike against him".

I stand by my original assertion. You are a booby! No offense to boobies intended!

Cog (ps: Go run and call Simon now because I called you a booby!)

• 5go
    5go
    There are a number of ways to address any serious issue. Education, political and/or economic sanctions, zero tolerance for religious violence and abuse of women's rights and swift prosecution of offenders regardless of what religion they belong to. Do you see how many possibilities their could have been to Marmot's words? But you jumped to the conclusion he meant "killing and injuring Muslims". That's the kind of twisting of words and meanings that does lead to war and violence. People, like religious fanatics of all ilks, often use that kind of twisting of meaning to justify their own violent actions.
    Education

Funny seeing as Europe a highly educated environment is a breeding ground for conversion to Islam that might not work.

zero tolerance for religious violence

Hate crime laws work wonders don't they.

abuse of women's rights and swift prosecution of offenders regardless of what religion they belong to.

Please my friend ride around with a police officer it will open your eyes to that the problem in the US. Which you love to say I imply things what were your implying here.

But you jumped to the conclusion he meant "killing and injuring Muslims".

Short of implying insanity in trying to the same things over again to no success. What else could one conclude from his words. He even started his rebuttal with "I hate Islam" Which could mean he hates those that won't convert away from it. Which is bigoted to say the least. If you share the sentiment then you are bigoted as well.

• 5go
    5go

I stand by my original assertion. You are a booby! No offense to boobies intended!

Cog (ps: Go run and call Simon now because I called you a booby!)

Why didn't you notice he is already monitoring this thread.

And if all you have is childish names like that to throw into this argument ( I have been called worse than that that is nearly a complement ) then I feel pretty vindicated in my stand.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK 5go. You win. I'm bigoted against bigots! You got me!

• justhuman
    justhuman

I have watched the videos from youtube regarding the muslim fanatism.Translation is very good(since I understand arabic) For me is nothing new. In the occupied part of Cyprus, we have a mountain called Pentadaktilos(means five fingers) the Turks have wrote with huge letters "Happy is the one who is called a Turk" and next to the letters they put the Turkish flag(the biggest flag in a land mark in the world!!!)If you have google earth go to Cyprus and you can see the flag and the letters. As you all ready know the flag is a Half Moon and a star, an Islamic sign.

But let us put things in line, due to the fact that I'm living in the most bloodshed places in the world, and it happens to know by first hand the Muslim issue since I'm living along with them.

Indeed Christianity(Basically Papal Catholic Church) has a lot to do regarding the genocites and the Holy Wars. Richard Lionheart when he went to the Holy Land he stoped in Cyprus. The Night Templars took a part from Revalation(Jesus with a sword on a white horse) and mistranslate it in order to start a Holy War.Their violence was everywere from Palestine, to Constantinoupole the capitol of the Orthodox Christians, Spanish Inquisition, to the Conquistadores in Latin America, the dark ages, I and II World War, the Catholic Church has a lot of blood in their hands. And indeed the most horrible things it was done by the Christians in the last 1500 hunderd years.

Christian fanatism is worsed than the Muslim fanatism. But in modern history U.S.A was a possitive factor in the spreading of the Muslim fanatism, due to their policy and that they support fanatic Muslim regimes like in Pakistan, Saudia Arabia, and Muslim countries that islamic fanatism is spreading dangerously like Turkey. The Middle East problem that it has stayed unsolved for all this years, and basically is the West to be blamed.

I will put you in the shoes of a Palestinian "terrorist". You are born in a place were Israel troops are shooting small kids, destroying your house, killing your parents with bombs, you have no money, no future, NO EDUCATION, and here it comes the Coran telling you that if you die for a holy course(blast your self to the air killing unfaithful Israelites, or Americans)you will inherit paradise, with happiness and women!!!

What will be your chance not to hate, or not to be a fanatic. The answer is NONE...While our kids are sitting in their luxury sofas watching Barny and Cartoons, the Palestinian kids are learning how to kill the unfaithful ones that: KILLED THEIR PARENTS, THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DESTOROYED THEIR HOUSES, AND TOOK THEIR LAND.

Indeed we have feed the Fanatism of the Muslims instead of reducing it. I have Muslim friends that they are educated in the West, some from Persia, Pakistan, Turkey, Kurds. They are not fanatic at all. In fact some they don't care about Islam because they realize that is wrong. But they are few. The uneducated masses they are easy to controled, specially when they are hungry, or we bomb their houses and kill them. And indeed U.S.A and Western Countries have a lot to apologize about their actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit