New Yearbook stats for 2007 now out!

by Dogpatch 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I find it completly unbelievable that there was growth in industrialized countries such as the US, Britain, & Germany. IF L.A. is any indication of what the real growth is like then I have to say it's all lies. Congregations continue to shrink and merge and yet there is growth?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Steve2.

The file is a scanned copy of the figures. Have you tried "right-clicking" and "saving as", rather than viewing it online ?

I've just made it into an Excel sheet via OCR - not sure of the accuracy though - it's yours if you want it - just let me know.

Here are the figures from the first page :

2007 Grand Totals
    Branches of Jehovah's Witnesses:113
    Number of Lands Reporting:236
    Total Congregations:101,376
    Worldwide Memorial Attendance:17,672,443
    Memorial Partakers Worldwide:9,105
    Peak of Publishers in Kingdom Service:6,957,852
    Average Publishers Preaching Each Month:6,691,790
    Percentage of Increase Over 2006:3.1
    Total Number Baptized:298,304
    Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month312,741
    Average Pioneer Publishers Each Month:659,391
    Total Hours Spent in Field:1,431,761,554
    Average Home Bible Studies Each Month:6,561,426
    During the 2007 service year, Jehovah's Witnesses spent over $121 mil-
    lion in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers
    in their field service assignments. ¦ Worldwide, a total of 19,581 or-
    dained ministers staff the branch facilities. All are members of the
    Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Remember there are Lies ,Damn Lies and there are Statistics.

• Amyfa
    Amyfa

It still only works out at 2 or 3 baptisms per congregation, and if most of them were family memebers that's not a lot.

Would be nice to know how many over 21's got baptised. Also how many new families joined.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Hail theocracy's increase!

The cult has increased, but so have we.

And how many of the 6.6 million in attendance know they're in a cult, trapped by their families and friends?

I was one of those 6.6 million - I went out for a total of 3 hours last service year and reported 60 hours.

Multiply that by a several thousand and you have several million hours that never existed.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

During the 2007 service Jehovah's \fitnesses spent over $134 million

in caring for special pioneers, missionaries, traveling overseers

in their field service assignments and 13 victims of child abuse.

• Exterminator
    Exterminator

The history of the WT is a long series of lies, blunders and scandals. Yet, that organization could thrive because it successfully controls information. The greatest part of the world has very limited access to objective info about the WT. What those people see, if they ever encounter the WT thing at all, is only glossy magazines promising a quick solution to all problems. The sad reality is that we humans are easy to manipulate, just like you and I were. The end of the WT is nowhere in sight.

Actually, I would even expect them to thrive better than a 3% increase, despite the scandals. There must be something else that keeps their increase down. I suggest it is simply the sheer madness of that cult that repels people and discourages many among the ranks and file.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Hi Randy

This is truly bizzare, I just posted a thread today about how the WTS was delaying with the annual report and pop here it is in PDF splendor!

I'M so happy I could sh*t but I think I'll cry instead - The memorial partakers went UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP hehehehehehehehehehehe LMFAO LYFAO LEFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I remember - I took predictions some months ago. I just dig up those (2) threads . ........... I've got to hand out awards!!! .............

here is one of the threads
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/133255/1.ashx

And the other is ..............

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/141714/1.ashx

• Amyfa
    Amyfa

In Britain last year it said there were 50,164 bible studies is that the number of people who are studying?

If it is why after a year only 3.383 of those got baptised?

Never being a JW I don’t know any facts. so sorry if it's a silly question.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the answers AlphaAndOmega and penny2.

BTW, I also wondered why this thread was under the Child Abuse category?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit