New Yearbook stats for 2007 now out!

by Dogpatch 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

Thanks very much

9105 partakers is the highest since either 1984 or 1985 when I think it was 9081.

Thomas Covenant

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Did they used to break the partakers down by country ?

1) USA

2) Germany

3) Canada

4) UK

mmm a bit white anglo-saxon protestant wouldnt you say?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I think they are now including

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

... witnessing time spent with their pets!

Randy

• Honesty
    Honesty

Too bad the average dub will say,

"The 'Faithful Slave' supplied us the food about the 'anointed' at just the right time.

They just knew that more 'anointed' are among our ranks than previously thought.

Isn't it thrilling to see how Jehovah directs his visible organization."

• DT
    DT

The question is: Can we trust these figures? There are so many lies coming out of Brooklyn that I don't see any reason why I should trust them. On the other hand, I don't have any evidence that these figures are false. I'm not talking about publishers or elders being dishonest. I'm referring to the compiling of the stats at headquarters. I have heard of ways to analyse numerical data to give an indication if it's been doctored or not. Does anybody know how to do this?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Thanks DOG PATCH! You da Man! Or da DAWG! :)

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

ok there was 1,431,761,554 hours spent in the ministry

there were 298,304 baptized

Assuming no children it would be 4800 hours per person baptized.

Assuming that 20% are children of existing witnesses that would give around > 6000 hours per peron baptized.

Assuming 4 dours per hour of witnessing that means a total of 5,727,046,216 houses were called on to get those 298,304 people.

Considering the total population of the earth is around 6.5 billion those numbers are either complete bullshit or the average witness visits the same house on average 100 times a year, which again is bullshit. (In actual fact considering their are only 16 million at the memorial that would imply a much higher number, but I keep the numbers low considering many people put hours in doing other things than knocking on doors).

• blondie
    blondie

Now we know why they had the QFR on easing up on 1935 being the cutoff point. 9105............8758 in 2006....up 347. I wonder what next year will bring.

The increase must be in the spanish speaking congregations. The PO said that there had not been a new jw who wasn't a family member for 10 years. The CO said that the increase was only in the spanish congregations.

I wonder why they are having articles about the "art of teaching" and doing more than just placing publications?

Blondie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How many baptized,were Children of Jehovah`s Witness`s?.....80%-90%???.......Baptizing children..Baby 3Baby 3..Is a sorry way to keep the numbers up..Baby 3Baby 3.............................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit