Pumpkins in the Kingdom Hall yard....now Christmas lights...you can too

by oompa 81 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

A Jehovah Witness Christmas CD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDauj6AndAE

That was funny- and so was some of the comments from obvious witnesses...lol.

• loosie
    loosie

Have someone dress up as santa and pull into the parking lot with a bag full of toys. have him knock on the door during meeting and say in his loud santa voice. Ho Ho Ho I heard there are some little boys and girls here in need of some toys. and start handing them out.

I would pay to attend that meeting

• yknot
    yknot

Well as all JWs learned, Christmas mischief is the founding reason for the NY police.

But I do wonder if such "unauthorized decorations" could be considered a "hate crime"

Just a thought.....................

Y

• yknot
    yknot

ooohh my contribution is a:

big photo banner of the last Bethel Xmas postcard

• beksbks
    beksbks

erynw that video was hilarious. Even funnier may have been the comments. Lot's of JW's

• erynw
    erynw

I liked the part where he said it would make a good birthday gift. Doh!

• yknot
    yknot

For those who have keys to the KH.........

Wrapped copies of CoC and ISoCF.......under each seat

• tula
    tula

Ompa spraying the windows with snow = Vandalism. Which means you go to jail and get disfellowshiped for paganizing Jehovah's Temple. Also aren't there tresspassing laws in U.S.A? I'm starting a "Bail Ompa out of jail fund" I've put in $10 I hope we can get Johnny Cockran since he proved O.J didn't do it.

I hate to be the one to break this news to you, witness007, but Johnny Cochran is DAID. He's been daid since March 29, 2005 at the age of 67.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I hate to be the one to break this news to you, witness007, but Johnny Cochran is DAID. He's been daid since March 29, 2005 at the age of 67.

Do you mean dead??

And yes Johnny is dead.Too bad I hear OJ may need a good lawyer.

• erynw
    erynw

DAID is Southern for dead.

Like ratcheer - right here

sensuous = as in, sensuous up, would you grab me a beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit