Pumpkins in the Kingdom Hall yard....now Christmas lights...you can too

by oompa 81 Replies latest jw friends

• 4mylove
    4mylove

searching for the monkey tape......jeopardy song commences....

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Back when I was going to the hall, I probably would have laughed at it too, I would see it as simply a harmless prank.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Me too, but others would look at it as persecution. Oh how we witlesses have suffered. Dreaded tinsel on the bushes. (hand on head to mock fainting)

momz

• PEC
    PEC
    Either you act like babys and trash someone else property or you act like an adult and don't.

Chill Noni, Oompa said "AND DONT DO ANYTHING CONSIDERED VANDALISIM", trash someone else property would be vandalisim.

((((((Noni))))))

Philip

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    And if you do decorate a dubs house it is a riot!!

Prolly be good to make sure they aren't a marginal dub like I was.

I kinda woulda been pissed and put a load of bird shot in yer ass if I had caught you in the act of touching my house - even back when I was a dub. Definetly would now though. Heh.

But that's just me an I never did tow the line all that well.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Oh, and Merry Xmas.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Chill Noni, Oompa said "AND DONT DO ANYTHING CONSIDERED VANDALISIM", trash someone else property would be vandalisim.

((((((Noni))))))

He added that after he posted the thread.It was not in the first post when I read it.

And I am ok.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

So Noni, how's the weather in Ohio? 4mylove has a cool video of monkeys I've heard. Although I have yet to see it! Waiting impatiently.

momz

• oompa
    oompa

Glad to hear it Noni! As soon as I posted, I knew I should have put that disclaimer on my post and did so right away. But Noni some of us...and I am not saying it is right.....find humor in almost everything:

Noni: Would you as a dub found it funny to come to the hall one night and find it decorated with Christmas stuff?? I would have felt attacked and disrespected.

I would have found it hilarious!! But I also laugh when the Public Speaker who is scared to death to speak in front of crowds fainted and took the speaker stand all the way into the front row!!!! And when women walk on stage and have stuffed their skirt into their panties...And when a fat sister breaks a little chair at book study......so I may not be the best to answer this.........oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Sometimes if I'm not laughing I'm crying. I prefer laughing.

momz

• noni1974
    noni1974

The "Idea" of doing it is kinda funny.Actually doing it is not.

Ohio is cold and wet right now but I don't mind I'm looking forward to the snow.Cause I finally have a car and I don't have to wait out in the freezeing cold for a bus.I say bring on the snow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit