Email to my Dad on the UN / Prison Stories

by msil 96 Replies latest jw friends

• msil
    msil

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Msil,

The comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thought or measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are..........

courage, my friend....we are here with you

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

• msil
    msil

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We are soldier`s dude,go have a nap and come back,we need to tell people what we know!!

• ladonna
    ladonna

Msil,

You have sore eyes.........???? I understand.

But the strength of mind and depth of heart you have will outway anything that comes in your way.
    You are a wonderful human being and a pleasure to know........

Ana
    To live without a soul is to have never lived at all

• msil
    msil

• crittersitter
    crittersitter

wanted to post a cute pic...dad-gummit

• somebody
    somebody

crittersitter,

just a quick note to tell you that the picture you have on your profile is making anyone who opens this and any other thread you post ins A drive get searched. You have to put your picture on a web page and use that url. "A:" should not be in the url. Not only that but nobody can see your picture except for you if you don't. We all see the red X. Don't know if anyone else has said anything to you about it yet.

msil,
    Thank you again for sharing with us.

peace,
    somebody

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

msil

It moves me how similar our experiences were and yet how similar our wievs are today. As I wrote my message late last night I have had few and could not hold back my tears. This act of nullifying the neutrality for which you and others have fought is hard to bear.

If by any change you feel it would be of any avail you can drop me an e-mail to [email protected]

We were determined and still are.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You should write a book about your experiences msil. You have a very easy and interesting way of writing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit