OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

by metaspy 181 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

wooooooooooooow! How pathetic can they get! Oh well, more ammunition for the opposers!

• Gill
    Gill

If it walks like a Cult and talks like a Cult, then surely it must be.....'The Truth'!

It just never ceases to amaze me the amount of control the WT has over its feeble minded members. Any excuse not to pick up a book and research or do a google search on a subject and they just roll over and play dead!

As they say, 'Ignorance is bliss' and from that we must conclude that Jehovah's Witnesses exist in blissful ignorance! The unfortunate fact is that they are just constantly having their money beaten out of them by the Watchtower Society!

Not so many years ago, reading an article like this KM article would have just made me very angry. These days it just makes me smile, then laugh, and then be very grateful I am no longer in the Watchtower Prison!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    They have created Web sites and chat rooms for the purpose of exchanging and debating their views.

Whoa, could this actually be a reference to JWD in the Kingdom Ministry? This is the leading JW-oriented website, and we all know that Simon started this as a discussion board when he was still a JW in the organization, just as implied here.

• Gill
    Gill

Don't you know that the Internet is Satan's tool to turn people away from 'Da Troof'?

I was hearing this from a relative this week who genuinely believes this! He is quite happy for me to book his train, bus and air tickets on my computer but everything is LIES and Damned LIES!!

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Luk 21:28 "But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.”

It is happening.

- Deus Mauzzim

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

Could someone with access to this KM please advise what week the Question Box will be studied.

I'm thinking of popping into my local Hall for the 1st time in a few years.

Thanks

Thomas Covenant

• Gill
    Gill

But since 'these things' have always been occuring and even in worst ways in the past, there is little doubt that 'deliverance' is always 'on the way' but just failing to arrive.

In the 'past' there was never an organization that got together, no matter how slowly and even failingly slowly, to go to a country and help prevent furthur atrocities from taking place in an organized manner.

The human race is more intolerant of abuses in 2007, (though remaining rather slow to act) than it has ever been in the past.

People DEMAND action, and their leaders have NO CHOICE but to act.

• besty
    besty

Did anybody else think the wording here was a blatant example of interchangeable use of 'Jehovah' and 'The Organisation'?

"Under the guidance of his holy spirit and on the basis of his Word of truth, Jehovah <the Organisation> provides what is needed so that all of God's people may be "fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought" and remain "stabilized in the faith." (1 Cor. 1:10; Col. 2:6, 7) Surely we are grateful for Jehovah's <the Organisation's> spiritual provisions in these last days."

As far as I am aware Jehovah hasn't provided anything for a few thousand years....yes/no?

Besty

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

They've gone too far this time! Blatantly telling people not to use their brains - how the heck does one make sure of what you believe by only ever looking at one side of the story/argument? Funny how they have conveniently forgotten all the other scriptures that back this up including those famous Beroeans!! I really hope some more loved ones wake up and smell the coffee.

Perhaps this will be the two in the one/two punch or maybe the one but will probably not be the one/two (2 Confusions 19:14) - Courtesy of Besty.

So glad we're out and free!

Hallelujah.

• dozy
    dozy

Could someone with access to this KM please advise what week the Question Box will be studied.

I'm thinking of popping into my local Hall for the 1st time in a few years.

Week commencing Sep 10th - elder to take audience discussion (15 mins).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit