OKM 09/07 (english)- Just another brick in the wall...

by metaspy 181 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

this just proves how scared they actually are. i just hope it raises some eyebrows in the dub community.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've straightened it out and brightened it up a bit. It isn't perfect but is should be easier to read.

I thing I find very interesting is that, not once, did they ever explicitly forbid JWs from holing their own personal meetings.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ok all I'm seeing is that infamous little red X... what am I missing here?

Sherry

• minimus
    minimus

Gretchen, are you referring to moi?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the part about genealogy raising more questions would make me wonder why. i mean, if they are right, why would there be more questions.

• metaspy
    metaspy

thank you elsewhere!
    It looks much better than the original.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Wow. When I read about the German copy I thought surely it cant be true.

Why don't they just come out and ban bible reading.

What if I want to discuss a Bible passage with a few close friends, am I allowed to do that?

So basically, I can't independently research/verify anything I read in their publications?

• journey-on
    journey-on

There you have the scriptures quoted that they will use to justify this. Now we need to prepare scriptural quotes overcoming these scriptures and I know there are some. The Bible is amazing in that it can take almost anything and show both sides of the coin.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Dang, even I can tell the difference between an "X" and an "O" dude!

Sherry

• Hermano
    Hermano

The poor zombies will have no choice but to believe whatever they print in the Cool-Aid version of the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit