GOVERNING BODY member Carey Barber dies.

by yesidid 126 Replies latest jw friends

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

My wife and I met him at a CA back '93? or so. He gave a talk at the assembly hall in Henrietta, NY. We met him after the program. I remember he asked my wife if she was baptized. When she answered "no" he repiled quite gruffly "Better make it quick!"

I feel some anger, but mostly pity for him.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    All I can say. He sure had been given time to repent...Poor old soul. He never really had an abundent life. To think at one point in my life I would have deemed it an honor to have met him ,All I feel for him is great pity.... Mouthy

That is exactly what went through my dub free mind when I read the first post.

• Gill
    Gill

aka - The generation that will by no means pass away??

• geevee
    geevee

So, I am losing track of them all. The "original" governing body [non-biblical term] must be all gone? Are there any more REAL old men on it? or is Ted Jaracz the oldest one now?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I can't say I'll miss him

Here's a video about the crap he supposedly believed for most of his life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0bCZXiXPeY

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My grandfather Roger Haszard was watchtower cult recruited in 1951 resulting in the large extended Haszard clan of Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses.

My Grandad & grandma slaved all his life special pioneer,Elder PO Beverly Massachusetts,Bay Pines Florida cong .In 1974 gave his retirement fund to the Watchtower World Wide work,expecting the fullfillment of 1975.

In 1986 we all get a family conference call on need for us all to pitch in time and money for their old age care (he gave it all the the blood sucking watchtower) as he is getting dementia and helpless.

In 1993 he dies in his diapers.Curse you watchtower charlatans I curse you to your God Jehovah and call down evil on you,Amen.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It's about goddam time he cacked. He will no longer fill his depends with holy spirit.

• metatron
    metatron

Ah, the banality of evil.

A nice old man ....... partly responsible for wrecking lives, ruining families, killing innocent people

with the blood issue and defrauding multitudes with false prophecies of "Armageddon Soon!".

It isn't the nice old men that I want to see die, it's the collective evil called Watchtower

that needs to go away.

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/97270/1.ashx

John Barr is the only one that was an adult in 1935--22 years old. The 1935 date barrier for the anointed had to go.

Blondie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If I am not mistaken there is only Jack Barr left who was born before 1914

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit