NEW: 2007 Yearbook (Cover, Letter from G.B. and pictures of them)

by What-A-Coincidence 68 Replies latest members private

• garybuss
    garybuss

Me thinks this Governing Body is a Judas goat, a corporate red herring. I think they have been since the Governing Body came into power in the 70's, but certainly since 2000.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

Jaracz may die soon but barber will live forever. Isn't he already like 800 yrs old?

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Honesty asked,"Do you wonder how long it has been since any of them held down a real job?" I wonder how long it has been since any of them had their own teeth.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

CURRENT PICTURE OF CAREY BARBOUR

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

WAC, I love the blue background on the pic of Barber.

He looks as though he's wondering "why am I still here".

Has he been embalmed already? It looks that way.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Here's a Carey Barber lookalike, or so my bf says

• Gayle
    Gayle

How old are GB now? I think I read recently Barber is about 100 yrs old. Steve Lett was my "book study conductor" back in 1970 while I was at Bethel (book study was out in Greenwich Village). I think he was at least a year younger than me, making him about 59 years old now.

My husband now (never a JW) has had to hear me go on & on at times about my past JW life. Yesterday, two young JW men (about in their 20s) came by & my Jim joked that he was disfellowshipped & was anxious to tell them the "real truth". He was surprised how quickly they spooked & took off before he could say anything else. I was never associated in this area, never offically disfellowshipped. I suspect an ambitious elder could return now to get clarification and our names (so that maybe we could be listed on the territory record and/or elsewhere). I will refuse to give my (good) name, as they have no right to defame it!

• willyloman
    willyloman

Honestly: Would you buy a used car from ANY of these guys?

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Indeed, the greatest honor that any of us could enjoy is that of being called one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I can think of something greater, that of being called EX-Jehovah Witnesses.

The ability to drag yourself free from any cult (especially this one) deserves honor.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Here you go sKally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit