NEW: 2007 Yearbook (Cover, Letter from G.B. and pictures of them)

by What-A-Coincidence 68 Replies latest members private

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

In honor of Skally's picture...

Somebody else can add the funny hats.

• sf
    sf

sKally

• sf
    sf

Let's do them justice jay:

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I have guests coming over in an hour or I would paint funny hats on them too. Maybe later tonight if nobody else paints them.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Abandoned, I love this... WW

Aw shucks maam. Tweren't nothing....

• OnTheWayOut
  • potleg
    potleg

And just who are the "wicked "that will be eradicated? Non JW's? Children? People who are living honest decent lives, but can't accept the witness teachings. By what measure are such ones wicked?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Ya WAC,

CoCo's Back..........

"Perhaps nothing better illustrates the lack of a Christian spirit within the leadership of the Watch Tower Society, than their slander and vilification of former members. A Christian spirit would mandate prayer for and wishing such ones well, even if their sin were authentic and well documented, encouraging such to repent and accept the teachings of Christ Jesus. Where is the verse in Scripture that encourages hatred for a person who merely resigns his membership in an organization? Decisions to the contrary come from some source other than the teachings of Jesus or from God's Word.

"It is the author's observation that the Watch Tower Society is far removed from the two great commandments of our Redeemer, to love their Heavenly Father and to love their neighbors. Jesus' quotation of Isaiah 29:13, recorded in Matthew 15:8-9 is most appropriate here: "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men."'"

THE FOUR PRESIDENTS OF THE WATCH TOWER SOCIETY (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES), Edmund C. Gruss, Editor and Former Jehovah's Witness, p. 87.

Compound-Complex

• aniron
    aniron

Is it my imagination or are GB members getting younger?

Only 10 members

Maybe they'll find another couple of 50 yr olds, who suddenly decided they were of the "anointed", and appoint them.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

What strikes me about the photo of the 10 GB members is that apart from 1 they're all WHITE. Now if you've seen many of the Watchtower publications, the pictures in them pages paint a multi-racial worldwide organisation. We have White, Black, Asian(Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, etc) races of people right throughout the pages. So while they're saying all their members are from all over the world every country & every race why is it that seemingly only White people can be in Authority at the WBTS HQ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit