NEW: 2007 Yearbook (Cover, Letter from G.B. and pictures of them)

by What-A-Coincidence 68 Replies latest members private

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Oh yeah, a bunch of old white men. I'm certain that they can represent the cares and concerns of the global organization...that's right they do...the women all wear dresses w/pretty aprons and anyone who is not white is in their indigenous robes.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    There is only 10 GB members now? Didn't the GB have as many as 17 at one time? Why so few?

They replace members themselves. They choose them. Some may be afraid to choose
    men right now, as the balance of power will shift unless they find more YES MEN.

I would imagine they are grooming certain "other sheep" to become anointed and must
    introduce them to the top at a later time. This will allow them to faithfully and discreetly
    use those men as pawns until the current 10 are nearly dead.

• sf
    sf

Ah yes, good morning. They are a 'site' to behold, surely.

But check out the real photo that was taken, yet somehow dissappeared at the final hour. But I have it! LOL!!!

IDOLIZE THIS CC!!! LOL!!!:

Okay, now I'm going to go over their letter. Be right back. OUTLAW, wake up darlin'...The FDS aren't so discreet anymore. It is truly a miracle! LOL!!!

"...WE ARE MOVED TO CO-OPERATE WITH HIM AND HIS ORGANIZATION {WATCHTOWER BOOK PUBLISHING AND REAL ESTATE CORP IN NEW YORK-USA} IN MAKING HIS GRAND NAME AND {PURPOSE} KNOWN."

In the words of blondie...GOLDEN CARROT:

"WE ARE ASSURED OF HIS FAVOR AND BLESSING NOWAND OF AN ENDLESS FUTURE IN THE NEW WORLD"

Praytell, what favors NOW do any jws experience, as a dedicated, baptized {contracted} jw of The WTBTS of New York?

And WHO in their right mind would even dream of living an endless future with people who dedicate themselves, and that of their helpless children, to such a lethal organization that publishes books!?

MEMO TO TED:

WRITING THIS CRAP TO YOUR MEMBERS, WHOM YOU KNOW YOU ARE DECEIVING, IS BEYOND THE PALE BROTHER.

IT WILL BE EASY TO DEVISE A FLIER TO DISTRIBUTE THAT HAS THIS LETTER, ALONG WITH YOUR MUGSHOTS, IN ORDER TO BETTER INFORM THE LAY PERSON EXACTLY HOW YOU OPERATE AND RECRUIT FOR CO-OPERATION.

MY GOAL IS TO SLOWLY GRIND YOUR PRINTING GEARS BROTHER.

THE LETHAL LITTER-ATURE YOU CONTINUE TO PUMP OUT, ALONG WITH YOUR PHOTOS DISPLAYING YOUR GLEE, MUST BE DISMANTLED BY WE WHO KNOW HOW TO DO SO.

HOW CAN YOU CLOWNS ACTUALLY SMILE, KNOWING YOUR POLICIES ARE KILLING PEOPLE, DESTROYING FAMILIES, FOSTERING DEEP LEVELS OF HATE, {WHILE LEECHING OFF THE WORLD YOU BASH DAILY}, AND MISREPRESENTING SECULAR FACTS?

WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE IT WILL TAKE TED, TO GRIND YOUR GEARS? FOOTWORK, YES. BUT BEYOND FOOTWORK THERE IS WHAT TED?

DEDICATION.

GRINDING YOUR GEARS THAT PRODUCE DEADLY AND HATEFUL PROPAGANDA THAT IS MASKED AS A TRUE RELIGION IS WHAT I'M DEDICATED TO TED.

IT'S AMUSING TOO HOW YOU DON'T TAKE MY CALLS. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF TED? YOU AND EDUARDO BEEN IN CAHOOTS IT WOULD APPEAR. LOL!!! {{{ WICKEDLY HOWLS WITH LAUGHTER }}}

REMEMBER THIS TED, THE NATIONS WILL KNOW....

sKally

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

I find it interesting that the GB members are almost all white. I find it very hard to believe that God picked THIS particular group of people to lead HUMANITY towards a new world. What makes these guys different than the Pope? Instead of one Pope, the JWs get a half dozen Popes. I don't recall reading a text in the Bible where it says HOW these guys got the positions they have.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Two-thirds majority of TEN is only SEVEN- needed to make a change.
    Two-thirds majority of TWELVE is EIGHT- needed to make a change.

No point in introducing two new guys, if they might vote for change.

Two-thirds majority of SEVENTEEN is TWELVE- needed to make a change.

I imagine they will keep the number low for awhile then jump back up quickly.
    As long as five older members are around, they can control everything.
    They will be able to find the YES MEN from their short list, but will make
    sure no major changes occur until these guys pass away.

alt

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Only a couple of these men look as if they were born before 1935. Yet they claim the door to Heavenly Life was closed in 1935.

As for the year text - any fool can read Luke 21:8 and realize that we shouldn't listen to such claims - especially from ones who marginalize Christ.

HB

• blondie
    blondie

There is no set number of members required scripturally. The Mormons have 12 Apostles on their board and some other religious groups adhere to the number 12, but not the WTS.

Those on the GB have to be

male

have partaken of the bread/wine for some time (not a newbie)

have achieved some sort of administrative status (minimum elder/CO/DO is better)

be in fairly good health in regard to their mental health (e.g., no one who already has alzheimer's)

The WTS usually, transfers possible candidates to Bethel as assistants to the GB; and in time this is the pool they choose from.

Even with the fact that some started partaking after 1935, qualified, anointed male JWs are getting to be fewer and fewer.

The WTS teaches that some of the anointed have to be on earth when the GT breaks out. That seems to hold back the idea that non-anointed male JW members will be appointed to the GB.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Don't run off with this as a rumor (would never happen, right?) but I wonder
    if the Governing Body is holding out as long as humanly possible to get
    new members, so that they can place "other sheep" in the Body. (GASP)

They know this will be a blow to some faithful JW's, but they are victims of
    their own doctrines. Waiting will make it seem like they have no choice.
    (Or they are still carefully wording the letter/article/talk on the matter.)

Either that, or the real power is in the administration where younger "other sheep"
    are reaping benefits without having to serve on the GB, so nobody wants the
    job. Imagine that, turning down the GB. NO, CAN'T BE. This organization was
    designed for men to be upwardly motivated.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Interesting speculation on why the number is 10. It seems odd to me to have a number that small, but then again, it's not like they have as much to do since the Watchtower Corp was restructured leaving the GB to "spiritual matters" while other groups run the factories.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman
    We boldly declare a nauseatingly similar message, one that warns the wicked and comforts the righteous (so if you are not on our side, you must be wicked) . Soon (and by soon we mean anyday, maybe tomorrow, or 2014 or 2025 of 2074 or 2189 or some other convenient date) jehovah god will eradicate both the wicked and wickedness. As you will see in the fantasy/science fiction version of the actual Worldwide Report, this message is being proclaimed in a highly unproductive manner like never before to just a fraction of the earth's population --- evidence that we are not god's true servants and that jehovah's day is near (and by near we mean....oh, just see soon above) indeed. May our yeartext for 2007 remind us that like you, we have absolutely no idea of where we are in the stream of time, and may it encourage us to remain ever faithful to this blasphemous organization that simply claims to represent our magnificent god, jehovah.

Abandoned, I love this... WW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit