"Jehovah Unmasked!"

by sf 71 Replies latest social current

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Sounds a bit like Charles Taze Russell. Became disgruntled with the religion he had. Goes off and looks at others, including Eastern religions. And what did he come up with !!

(You must be a chain-jerker, or not very bright. So, you must be a chain-jerker. Sorry to disappoint a would-be follower such as yourself, but I'm not forming any cult or even a church. Been there did that when I was a Baptist minister and Buddhist priest. Now that you're free of Watchtower bondage, why not investigate what various spiritual paths have to offer? ry a few on for size? I went the "bitter and cynical" route for awhile as you are doing, but ultimately it runis your life. Take care. -Nate

• VM44
    VM44

I ordered "Jehovah Unmasked" on the 7th of October, and it is now the 24th!

Still looking forward to reading it, but it is taking a long time to arrive.

--VM44

• daystar
    daystar
    Nor do I appreciate yours Daystar.What, you think I'm just going to belly up for people here and play dead? People who make snap judgements about folks they've never met or even emailed with? LOL. I didn't come here to sell books, my book is doing very well thank you. I came here because these posts are readable on Google and I wanted to answer;several people who were saying negative things about me.; I did that.

I realize that you mistook what I said, again, most likely my fault as it was a bit unclear. But I have tried to apologize for it and yet you are still attacking me. Why is that exactly?

I'm a really sociable fellow, but snide remarks and attacks are responded to in kind. Turning the cheek doesn't really work, so I don't indulge in it. I especially detest people who make snide attacks and then play the martyr when they get their fanny knocked upside their heads. If people make nice I make nice too.

You are really, really being an ass here. The comment I made was not directed at you in any case. I am trying to make nice, but you apparently just won't let it go.

I apologize for misunderstanding your initial post about me. I'm still not sure I understand it, but I believe you that no insult was intended.

Fair enough, although if you concede this here, why feel the need for all the other comments before it in the same post?

I suspect that you'll take this post in the worst possible light, as you have the others I made. If so, so be it.

• VM44
    VM44

Received the book today, so expect a two week lag time between ordering and receiving the book. --VM44

• vitty
    vitty

I also read the book online, but am not sure it was the complete book, I would be interested in buying the book if there was more info to read, and can I buy it off Amazon, I see you can get it from lucy, but ive never ordered anything from that site and am wondering about the cost for overseas posting .

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I probably am off topic as I didn't really read this thread carefully. Yeah, Jehovah had a female consort in some pagan influenced Hebrew circles. It's muddy though and researching the topic can lead to more questions than answers.

regarding....

I've also read that YHWH was at one time know as a storm god that lived on a mountain
    It's interesting that even the Bible contains notions of this. It's definitely seen in parts of the Psalms, and the story where Moses' father-in-law Jethro brought him up onto the mount to worship YHWH.
  • Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Get Jehovah Unmasked now for only $4.34!

http://www.lulu.com/content/167431

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Get Jehovah Unmasked now for only $4.34

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit