Do Must Dubs Have Pre-Marital Sex?

by tall penguin 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inquirer
    inquirer

You might think I am stupid, but I am shocked by all this really. I would have assumed the JW's would have gone by the rules, even in this department.

This business about if you don't get caught it's not a crime is one of the most lamest things I've ever heard in my whole life! "Oh, it's alright. I killed him, but don't tell anyone. It's not a crime unless you tell. So we are good Jo Ho's now right?"

Can't control their sexual organs. Can't help themselves!

Probably if an elder did it, would use his "elder badge." "Hey! Everybody! I'm an elder!" and start walking around like a sheriff or something. :(

It's pretty crap. I am very disgusted with it! I believe it. Because there are a lot of other things they do that annoys people when they go into business, they rip people off so much! Have any of you noticed that! They are really flaming capitalists! They love this system of things! Capitalism is 95% of countries around the world...

Now I've seen this thread, I bet they would do things like well... you know. They would do other things that are sex but not that kind of sex which eventually gives you a baby after 9 months...

• Spectre
    Spectre

I think a lot of people do some creative rationalizing. "We are dating, we are engaged, so we are essentially married in the eyes of Jehovah, so......"

• zagor
    zagor

yes

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

i know plenty that did, and some that fell pregnant. When you are not taught about the benefits of condoms premarital sex can be quite dangerous.
    Penguin if your hypocritical friend will not talk to you you could always do your Christian duty and dob him in to the elders. He may talk to you if he is d'd.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

when I worked in a hospital in medical records I came across an elder's daughter who came into the ER with pains and she took a pregnancy test even though she had been having her monthly cycle every month, she was about 7 months pregnant and she was rather small so nobody and even she didnt know; she was DF'd her second one, the first time she had an affair with one of her friend's husband.

• Purza
    Purza

I have always told my husband that JWs NEVER have pre-marital sex. He said I was naieve. I guess I was.

Shortly after I walked away, my best friend's brother and his wife were df'd. Apparently the guy told his wife he wanted a divorce (married only a year) and she went and ratted them out on the elders that they had sex while dating. They were both df'd, but obviously it worked because they are still together (after 4 years). Gag.

Another couple was DF'd at the same time for pre-marital sex while courting.

Guess it is more common that I ever thought.

Purza

• nowisee
    nowisee

define "sex".

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

lol nowisee. Do you want the standard definition, the Society's definition, or Bill Clinton's definition?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When I was dating my second husband, we didn't do anything we shouldn't. If we had, I am pretty sure I would have changed my mind and NOT married him.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Whoever said that never had bad pizza or bad sex, they both can get pretty bad.

Well, it sure as hell wasn't a woman who said this, you know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit