Do Must Dubs Have Pre-Marital Sex?

by tall penguin 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Whoever said that never had bad pizza or bad sex, they both can get pretty bad.

Oh yes, very true. My ex during courtship, "I'm a hotblooded man." My ex, soon after the wedding, "Don't wear that, it looks cheap and trashy. I want for you to wear long respectable gowns."

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Of course they do!!!

The Dubs are one of the most hypocritical cults ever to exist! My own personal expereinces were testemony to this. I had a one night stand with a sister afer we were drunk, and nearly 6 years later the elders found out about it because i was engaged to another sister to be married (and we were at it like rabbits then lol) and she got jealous! how warped is that!
    I never did get married to that sister, she was a headcase too, shes been married/divirced/married again to the same moron of a husband and seems to be connected to the Society by a rubber band!
    All my friends had the guilts and confessed, i never did, i felt that a loving "god" who instilled the urge to get jiggy, would be dishonoured if we didn't uphold that desire! Chastity? pah, for frigid puritans maybe, but for me, sex is truly a fine skill to be mastered.
    Most of the sisters i met and knew were so screwed up, unloved and were obsessed about their peer group impression, i hated it! I feel sorry for the poor fools who marry "in the lord" becasue they're getting the really shitty end if the stick there!
    And i concluded that the elders, so starved of a bit of decent sex, use the JC's to get their mojo happening, just imagining these young couples writhing about in sweaty torrid laviciousness!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Chastity? pah, for frigid puritans maybe, but for me, sex is truly a fine skill to be mastered.

Then it's probably safe to say that you wouldn't insist your lady wears long respectable gowns then.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

lol definately not FHN!!

I like my lady to wear clothes that accentuate her best parts and imply am air of classiness and symbiosis of flesh versus cloth.

If i wanted her to dress like a nun, i'd send her off to convent school!

Anyways my mrs designs her own clothes, seen as society has seen fit to call her abnormal, so we proved them wrong eh! linky linky to her website is http://www.atlargeclothing.com.au

For all you big buxom beauties out there, shes got the threads you need!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Good for you Skinny, it looks like you don't demand your lady be skinny. I looked at her link. Very cool. I'm not a toothpick either.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, to those who were shocked by people having sex before marriage in the org, it wasn't like we were sexual predators with no regard for God or the "organisational rules", although I am sure there was one in our congregation who was just that.

I can only speak for how it is for a man, but sometimes it is almost impossible to not give in to the craving. And the mixed emotions of guilt, shame etc, can be soul destroying. I wish my first time wasn't like that looking back. And I wished I hadn't married a girl because we were having sex.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Whenever a young person was publically reproved, and we all figured out why, i felt pyhisically sick, not because of what they had done but that EVERYONE knew what they had done

Can you imagine the abolute shame they must have felt.

Its not that bad... trust me!

and to answer the question, yes.

• Iforget
    Iforget

I waited to have intercourse until after we were married. Heavy petting and what not but we waited until our wedding night. OMG what a mistake. He had no idea what to do with girl parts and I was miserable for 2 years. I finally got a job out in the "world" and learned what normal people were like and left him and the organization.

My question is, after reading thru all of these threads...aren't you suppsed to only be disfellowshipped for unrepentant behavior? What gives with public reproof and disfellowshipping when NO ONE knows what the sin was. Has anyone ever called the elders on this one?

I love this board and hate the JW's with a more burning passion every day from the experiences I read here. For so long I thought I was alone. You all give me strength to be able to stand up more and more to my JW family.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

No I didnt have sex before marriage.

Although I found out later I was in a minority.

Yes I have had bad pizza. The ones where they arent cooked properly and the base is still soggy, or where theres too much wet topping on (like tuna and tomatoes) and it soaks the base. Or theres just too much base to topping ratio. Or they havent put that little plastic disc on legs in the middle and when you get it the box has merged with the cheesy topping and you are better off eating the lid with the topping on, than the base.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    By the way, this dear friend of mine refused to talk to me once I let him know I was disassociating. His wife had one final msn conversation with me and implied that he was very angry about my decision and I would likely never hear from him again. Nice.

It's all about looking like you are serving God er...the WT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit