Say something nice about the JW's

by JH 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Say something nice about the JWs:

It's nice that they don't visit me anymore. It's nice that I don't have to go to meetings anymore.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

They can see the light.

Hibie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Scully..... That's nice.

I was going to say that they dress nicely when at the KH and out in service. For a long time I wouldn't date a man who didn't own and occasionally wear a suit. Afterall, my dad was an electrician, and wore a suit. I thing that all men should have the class to own and wear one.

Kevan own's a suit. Doesn't fit, but he owns one, and several sports jackets that don't fit anymore either. He will dress well for occasions that require it. But these days it's hawaiian shirts, kahkis, and deck shoes or flipflops.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Nearly all the JWs I have met are good people. When they act in a way I don't consider to be Christian, they do so because they sincerly believe they are doing God's will.

They are nearly all sincere. Some of them I care about a great deal.

• daystar
    daystar
    They don't go to war, which is what Jesus Christ taught.

Matt 10:34 NIV - "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Umm well, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• upside/down
    upside/down

Within a "generation" they'll all be dead.

u/d(of the it doesn't sound nice...but it is class)

• vitty
    vitty

The nicest thing about the JWs is that my daughter is one. Its also the worst thing

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

they stand on street corners holding wt mag 's over thier chests . looking like living wooden indian zombies

• EliJah
    EliJah
    They don't go to war, which is what Jesus Christ taught.

Matt 10:34 NIV - "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Christ by direct example told Peter to return his sword to its sheath. He who lives by the sword shall also die by it. So apparently Jesus meant something different in the scripture above. EliJah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit