Say something nice about the JW's

by JH 66 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Most of them are kind, loving, loyal people. I cant judge the whole group based on the fact that some, mostly elders, are a**h*les.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I love Jehovah's witnesses - the people, not the religion. I spent the best part of my life associating with no one else.

Most witnesses want to be spiritual people -and think they are. They live clean lives, morally. They are generally good neighbors. They try and live by Bible principles - albiet limited applications at times.

There are some cads among them, probably about the same percentage you would find among any other religious cross-section. Mostly they are mislead.

I have seen very few here claim they left the faith because the people were corrupt. Most left because the religion is corrupt in it's teachings and at the upper level of things.

I have little bad to say about the people that populate the religion in general. They are good people. I just wish they had the truth they think they have.

Jeff

• defd
    defd

they have an earnset desire to please and serve Jehovah

• vitty
    vitty

I cant understand why, since they sincerley want to do Gods will, there is such a lack of love in the congregations. I know some are genuinely kind but its only a small percentage. The rest are just so much more interested in hours and how to suck up to the elders.

Ok I do understand, but it still makes me feel----------------I dont know how it makes me feel cos it changes every day.

• vitty
    vitty

Say something nice.................when your in the inner circle it feel great, when your not forget it.

Oh and they dont smoke, go to war and they smile a lot ( when there out in service)

• daystar
    daystar
    they have an earnset desire to please and serve Jehovah

I'd say I'd have to agree with this for the most part. It's a shame they believe so wholeheartedly the WTBS to be the mediator so that rather than applying the words of Jehovah and Jesus, they apply the doctrines of a morally corrupt human organization.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Its because there are jehovah's Witnesses that there is JWD and JWD makes my life a lot more interesting.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

They dress very nicely to go to their meetings and out on service. Also, most drive very nice, well-kept cars.

Those that apply the counsel given at the meetings keep very nice homes and yards.

DY

• EliJah
    EliJah

They don't go to war, which is what Jesus Christ taught. This is what sets them apart from any other religion, however as most religions, they also have there shortcomings.

EliJah

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

The KH seats are always comfy enough to sleep in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit